Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. Beeryum

Beeryum Member

Oct 11, 2017
    Missing Neanderthal tablets and free hammers

FYI, when I started a new generation, I chose the 25gp Skip Quests, Keep Neanderthal Tech, and free Epic Hammers. I wasn’t able to change my name and I never got the Neanderthal tablets or epic hammers. Kind of a bummer of a bug. Unless that was intentional, in which case I don't think that was communicated clearly. Oh well.

2. Slavez

Slavez New Member

Dec 21, 2017
    #1 Crafting game on ios market

Yes I said it, nothing is comparable to this game. It does get repetitive late game but they are still updating it. The developer brothers really care about your input to add onto this game.

3. CorbinCarling

CorbinCarling New Member

Dec 22, 2017
    Early review

So far I’m enjoying the game. Energy runs low quickly though and it can be a battle to get enough food supplies to last. But I’m enjoying it.

4. Nolimesneeded

Nolimesneeded New Member

Dec 22, 2017
    A suggestion

Hello! I am enjoying the game a lot, I can't stop and have sank more hours into it than some PC games I own. Thanks for all the hard work. Something I'd like to ask is when making next generations if it would be possible to also get a fixed amount of stones, sticks, vines, etc. to start the game along side the generation items to help the early game faster. I feel like while moving to the next generation is immensely helpful, it is also punishing at times since you can't even equip the generation items until after a certain quest.

5. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    I'm sorry for your hours :(

:D

6. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Nope, thats not intentional, you should have received your neanderthal tablets & hammers. I noted this down and will try to fix it before the next update.

7. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Wow it took you 1+ year of playing to post here huh? :D

8. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Hmm, I actually have more find at the early game because of the struggle and balance. I find it enjoying. Though I get your point, some people might not like it the way I do so we added

1. Skip quests, (but it only becomes available if you can save alf)
    2. Some free tools for the start of the game.

So maybe I can add an extra option where you can choose some extra stuff that makes the next game easier. But I haven't heard this request in a while. (after v1.1 or something). So I'll wait to hear it from a few more people before adding it to my todo list.

The not being able to equip gen items until a certain quest: I'll look into this.

9. guishark

guishark New Member

Dec 23, 2017
    Awesome game, really addictive. Been playing it non-stop for a few weeks now!

Get it now!!

10. Beluga

Beluga New Member

Dec 23, 2017
    #830 Beluga, Dec 23, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2017
    Engrossing game

Be cautious downloading this game as it will make all your time disappear! I’ll open the game intending to craft a few items and suddenly it will be two hours later...

In fact I deleted the game (to avoid temptation...) and lost all my progress but downloaded again and am in my 2nd generation of that game. So far I’m still finding the gameplay progression addictive and rewarding, although I’ll definitely be skipping the quests on my next generation.

Feedback to developers:
    I think the weighting of cooked mixed food is unbalanced (especially in containers), or at least in the late game we need more condensed food that has more value. The sum should also be greater than its parts. E.g, we need a food that takes more than one meat like soup changed to 3 meat 1 carrot 1 pot of water, value 85.

I also think a mechanism whereby we could “improve” village life and villagers would work faster would be cool — eg tavern, herbalist, feather beds in houses (no need to see this... bed could be placed on top of house and disappear).

11. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game

Hmm I see, the soup thing makes sense.
    The villager life improvements also sound good. Noted both of them.

12. Katharsis

Katharsis New Member

Sep 8, 2010
    Great game

I’m going on 70 hours now and really enjoying it. I would like to see more buildings for my unemployed villagers to get a job in.

13. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Yep :D

14. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Glad you're enjoying it. How many villagers do you have?

15. GucciChicken

GucciChicken New Member

Jan 1, 2018
    This is surprisingly fun. Challenging but not too challenging and quite addictive. Got this game last night and i’ve been playing it nonstop. It’s different from others that i’ve played and it’s interesting. Good job developers! Keep up the work.:D

16. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Quick tip for newer players...

Just before you get raided by the other tribe, remove any non-residence buildings such as the archive and the merchant from your village. That way they are less likely to be destroyed in the raid, so you won't have to worry about having to rebuild.

17. iogog

iogog Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Rabbit Fur

I got this game just a few days ago and my hunting just hit 65 but I need rat fur for my building. Since it was so long since I used rabbit I didn't have any to preference but I'm only getting boars, turkey and foxes. Is there anything I'm missing? Or do I just need to keep trying for rabbits. just need to keep trying for rabbits. Otherwise I think this game is great! Keep up the good work!

18. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    #838 Xaeyr, Jan 4, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 4, 2018
    Use a weapon that has just enough power for the rabbits, and don’t wear any clothing. Ok, that sounds weird...no armor :)

19. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    UI suggestion

When the minion is away it shows the countdown timer and sort of an inventory count that you can tap to get more info on the number of items he has in however many slots. Maybe that should have a button graphic so the player knows they can tap it for info.

20. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Noted