Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Bulk: The benefit of bulk crafting is, it is faster :D. You do get the amount of skill for each failed item in the bulk. For example if you failed to peel 10 bananas, you get skill as if you've failed each banana 1 by one, so there isn't a downside there.

Bulk2: Note taken.

Raid Building: How would it work?

Last Suggestion: We plan on adding new level items. But not metals, theres still a couple thousand years for those :p

Glad you like it. Keep the suggestions coming in.

2. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Couldn't visualize how it would work?

3. SpicyFish

SpicyFish Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Hmm, I was thinking maybe add an icon at the bottom of screen for traps, dig sites, farm, hatchery and lumbermill, and when you click on them it leads to a srparate inventory that counts all the corresponding structures' inventory and you can just take whole stacks out rather than 20 here 30 there and then 50 here to make a full stack. Just an idea, might be really hard to implement and not worth it lol

4. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Hmm yea kinda hard.

5. Darkheart

Darkheart New Member

Dec 18, 2017
    Awesome game

Thanks for the fun game. I’m playing it because Dan Harmon said it was fun on his podcast Harmon Town.

6. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Wow I didn't know it. I'm guessing its on the 13th Dec podcast? http://podbay.fm/show/542228532

Btw its 2 hrs long, which part should I listen?

7. Birdbrainf4

Birdbrainf4 New Member

Dec 18, 2017
    Great game!

Not only have I highly enjoyed this game, but the dev has been quick to respond to inquiries I have given in game.

This game is easily one of the main games I play regularly - truly a great game for someone who likes to organize, create, progress, and enjoy a storyline along the way!

8. SpicyFish

SpicyFish Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Yet another spam!

So uhh...I've been trying to push pyramid for the past few hours, now it is requesting almost 10k items in total, which means the pyramid inventory is getting absolutely HUGE by now, and I'm not even half way through the requirements, and it's lagging the hell outta my phone (6s plus, should be decently powerful among all the devices), yet it's almost unbearable. Maybe change it to unretrievable once the item is put in? Or something that reduces the lag D:

9. Benjimolina

Benjimolina New Member

Dec 18, 2017
    Very addictive!

One of the best games I've played on iOS so far! Very simple, addictive with a great depth. Thanks to the dev team :D

10. simonskim7

simonskim7 New Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Awesome game

Such an amazing, rich content filled game

11. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Ofc we reply. Its like if you're making something for others to use, its common sense to get feedback & try to improve it.

12. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Hmm yea that makes sense. Noted.

13. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    And this is our first game. Just wait till you see all the future games we're going to make... They'll blow your mind (hopefully) lol

14. dollahrs

dollahrs New Member

Aug 30, 2017
    Take all/ Discard in containers?

Hi guys. Still playing this after ages, so replayable:) I love the “take all” button when I collect from Minion, and I was wondering if it could be available for regular containers too? Dragging 16 stacks from a full large container to the inventory can be a hassle.

Also, did you guys post a roadmap for future development anywhere?

Keep it up!!

15. Skissor

Skissor New Member

Dec 19, 2017
    Love this game

I absolutely adore this game! I have logged around 30 hours so far and I'm not nearly done yet. Props to the developers of the game because they are also very active on reddit and respond extremely quickly to messages, questions and suggestions.

Also on another note, it's rare when an app can create so many fun hours. That's an accomplishment!

16. Skissor

Skissor New Member

Dec 19, 2017
    I'm extremely interested to know this... Who are you guys exactly? Students? Or how exactly did you learn to make your first game so in-depth and successful? You guys programmers?

17. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Hi. Why do you need take all button? Containers usually have more items than your empty storage. Have you tried moving a container into another one?

We did have a dev roadmap/todo list in reddit sidebar. But we have kind of stopped using it.

18. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone

19. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    We're programmers. Its not successful on basis of downloads.

We like to play a lot of deep games and got a lot of mechanic suggestions from our players as well.

20. Skrypt

Skrypt New Member

Dec 21, 2017
    Awesome game!!!

This game is so much fun that you will lose many hours without noticing.