Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Some tools have secret recipes, you have to figure them out. (hint: connected with the neanderthals)

Noted the stone breaking.

2. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    You're not spamming. Hmm, suggestion noted. We may add a large bucket, where 1Bucket full of water + 20 coconut shells = 20shells filled with water + 1 Bucket. And that way the wells can fill up faster. Though we might just decrease the duration for the well.

We'll see :)

3. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Hmm, how about you long press glove and press equip. It swaps on its own. Would that be better?

4. Jovanies

Jovanies New Member

Dec 14, 2017
    Feedback

It's a great game the only feedback I would give is the storages, like when you try to auto craft something you have to take the item out of the storage all the time

5. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Yes! That would help a lot too, especially if the old item gets put where the new item was, rather than at the bottom of the general inventory.

6. Keantan34

Keantan34 New Member

Dec 14, 2017
    Best Game Ever

This is a very good game for people that want to craft and puzzles.

7. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    The reason we haven't implemented this is that it could be confusing to players. Already we get messages that "I lost X item its gone bla bla" but it turns out in a container somewhere.

Though since we received this request a lot, we will try and do it. And see how it feels. Maybe leave it as an option to be toggled on later on in the game when the player gets comfortable with all the things flying around.

8. Joshjoshin

Joshjoshin New Member

Dec 15, 2017
    Awesome

I’m loving this game so far, no faults

9. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    “Storage is full” is very frustrating...any advices?

10. mujie

mujie Member

Jan 14, 2013
    Did the game charge me £4.99 for the game? It said £0.99 when I bought it... Unless something else happened that I don't know about...

11. SpicyFish

SpicyFish Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Some more thoughts on future update

Hey devs, after a few more days on 1.3, I think I have come to a conclusion that pyramid is a scam ahahaha

It's demanding way too many items, and I'm at only level 5, and it only gives 25 extra GP which again, does not feel rewarding...I mean it's way easier to gamble for wait for a good trade deal to get shiny stones, way faster than pyramids for 5 GP each, maybe lower the amount required for pyramids or something? Since the more items that are stored in pyramid the laggier it gets. Also, if it's possible maybe make minion faster on backpack trips according to their skill level too? Or some generation items maybe? And hope to see some minion generation items since it really is painful leveling up minion skills, it's not like he can mass craft in bulk like our main guy...

12. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    - Make more containers,
    - use pots for food
    - Store excess containers to your village storage buildings
    - Get a knife belt, hammer belt
    - Fill up the archive

There are some other things you may do.

13. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Nah, the game is $0.99 If it charged you more its probably Apples fault and you should email them for refund. Though it used to be $2.99 and we're testing if this helps more people play while us getting enough donations.

14. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Yes every heard of pyramid scheme, this is where it was invented :p

Hmm a tester had reached level 10 pyramid 1 day after we had released the test version. So we thought about making it harder, then decided nah.. Though if you feel it is not worth the GP then we may increase the reward a little bit. You're the first one writing about this so I'll wait to hear this from more people before doing anything.

Minion faster w backpack: The minion code is so bad.. I feel too reluctant to enter there. But if I gain the courage and have the time, sure.

Gen items to minion: Yes we can do this. Don't know if it'll be on v1.4 but it'll definitely come at some point.

15. ZeroSoul

ZeroSoul New Member

Dec 16, 2017
    Great game, but

I love this game very much, but it would be nice if you got some kind of return after failing to craft something, perhaps like 10-20% of the base materials back? I can’t tell you how many times I have spent half an hour collecting material, only for it to result in nothing but a small skill up. Thanks you for the ability to suggest feedback, and it might just be me that feels this way. Thank you for making such a great game!

16. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    There are many types of players requesting many versions of the game. You want it easier, and some want it harder. Would making an easy mode solve your problem?

17. SingleTonne

SingleTonne New Member

Dec 17, 2017
    Great game

Amazing game, every game on the App Store is a basic cash grab, whereas this game is really something else. You get more than you paid for with the amount of replayability this game has and you’ll never get bored with the crafting, every new recipe and craft gives you a feeling of progression rather than a sense of grinding.

18. SingleTonne

SingleTonne New Member

Dec 17, 2017
    Suggestion

A few suggestions:

Lower the energy cost when crafting in bulk and or increase the skill gain if a bulk craft has failed? I’m not asking for a huge difference but it just seems like there should be a benefit to crafting in bulk given that you could fail and lose all the resources. That is, receive a larger skill boost if the craft failed or a slightly lower energy cost if the craft succeeded.

A separate suggestion, when bulk crafting if the energy required is more than the players current energy, instead of saying not enough energy, the game should take into account the amount of stored energy and block the craft on whether the total energy is insufficient.

A new building could be built that allows the player and the minion to raid another village/ruins for resources or shiny stones. This would give the gear equipped more uses, maybe the player would need to take torches with them to light up dark caves and the minion would need a hammer to break stones off the walls or break down a door to a house.

One last suggestion, once the endgame has been reached, the player could begin finding and crafting copper or metal tools.

I love the game and would love to see how the game progresses with each new update.

19. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Also whats 20% of an unpeeled banana? :D

20. SpicyFish

SpicyFish Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Another idea for the village!

Since late game you have so many villagers your village is going ham and outputting produce like crazy, maybe we can have an option of linking same functioned structures together so we don't have to individually go over each one of them?