Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Oh, it has been requested like a lot of times before :)

We just couldn't find the right way of adding it

2. TZimmerman

TZimmerman Active Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Definitely need like a container tab that's not taking one of your slots up. Either that or what I personally would like is.....if you make a container that's 4 slots it's just adds the slots to the total you already have. Even if you have to scroll down that's fine. Like I said I absolutely love the game......just the room is a killer.

3. JourneymanWelder

Jan 30, 2016
    Just logged in to say 4 bucks is a rip off! Look at the screenshots! Hours of gameplay? You sure about that? I would call this a clicking game not a crafting game.

4. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    38 hours in so far here :)

5. TZimmerman

TZimmerman Active Member

Oct 20, 2013
    But a steal for 2.99 tho......right!

6. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    The problem with that is if the main container is scrollable you won't be able to drag items. Imagine you putting down your finger on an item and sliding that item up;

1. Will you drag the item
    2. Will the inventory scroll

For the extra container slots, I'm not sure where it could be put. On ipad it is easy there is space left on the sides of the main inventroy: http://imgur.com/a/zaYop

The problem is for iPhones: there isn't enough space there.. http://www.dawnofcrafting.com/gifTest2.html

7. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Hey, thank you for the feedback.

Have you played the game or are you giving feedback based on this topic? If you've bought and didn't like it, we're glad to refund it. Also its $3 in US. I'm guessing you're from Australia.

Screenshots: The game does not look like the screen shots in Touch Arcade. Check out the game link.

Hours of gameplay: Our leaderboards have more than a dozen people who played more than 200 hours. There are a lot more people who don't use Game Center and aren't in our leaderboards.

Genre: A lot of people from the /r/incremental_games community consider this more of a crafting game than a clicking game. But I agree with you its hard to give a direct genre to this game.

8. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Btw, the release date for the next big content update: v1.1 Attack of the Erectus is 27 July 2017

All new suggestions will be added to the next one, v1.2.

9. nebulatrack

nebulatrack Member

Oct 2, 2016
    #69 nebulatrack, Jul 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 5, 2017
    Lol screen shots

Wow, I just saw the old screen shots. I've totally forgot how this game used to look like. Kind of missed the old legacy version.

This is a great 5 minutes on the toilet type of game and also 5 hours on the bed type of game. I got it for free, but is totally worth the money.

Looking forward to Jokar!

10. TZimmerman

TZimmerman Active Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Well maybe like a wooden chest button at the top over the characters, where you could store stuff in. Click on the chest opens up like your first slots you craft in and you can place your containers in it and resources but to craft with it. Then you need to click the item and it will automatically send that item straight to your crafting slots if you have a slot open. To place stuff in chest you just drag it over to it but then you have to open to place it in containers. Almost the same idea RPG games have with crafting. You have slots on you and a chest to store in but with this you could also place your containers in the chest too. But I understand it's easier to say and a different game trying to get things to work. Just a idea....

11. RPG_Games

RPG_Games New Member

Jul 5, 2017
    Awesome Game!

I'm so happy that I downloaded this game. :) It is so addicting, I haven't been able to put my phone down for hours! This game is perfect for any RPG fan, as the in-depth story is so engaging and fun, keeping me glued to my screen. I love how we can build tools, make meals and construct awesome creations, this really appealed to my Minecraft side! Plus we can use our strategic minds to build villages as well, which is great for Clash of Clans fans! Dawn of Crafting perfectly blends together RPG and Crafting games, and this game is so unique, I've never played anything quite like it! If you love to use your thinking and creative skills while having loads of fun, then Dawn of Crafting is the game for you! :D

12. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    This seems like a good idea but, have you unlocked the village yet?

13. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Oh hi! Long time no craft? :D

14. TZimmerman

TZimmerman Active Member

Oct 20, 2013
    Not yet but got like 4-5 hours in it. About how far before that unlocks?

15. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Lol, yea you'll see something similar to what you've been saying about the containers when you unlock the village.

Other than that, I think I can squeeze the views on the top(buttons, energy bars, characters) & open up a small 5 slot container space right above the inventory. Though it needs to be tested, lots of bugs and such.. we'll see if I can pull it off.

16. TZimmerman

TZimmerman Active Member

Oct 20, 2013
    That's cool and thank you for listening to our input. It's really hard to find a game that's great but has even better support.

17. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Pan?

So with this new generation I seem to be making pans at random. My pottery skill is currently at 10 and pans require 30 pottery, but I'm not trying to make them. They seem to show up randomly when I'm making other items, such as when I'm working on making bark strips.

18. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Maybe they are left over from the pan food you're eating from your pot?

19. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Yup, that makes sense. Hadn't thought of that :)

20. pseudoart

pseudoart Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2013
    This game has made a 18 hour travel from deep in Montana to London a breeze. Super addictive. Always something that needs crafting. :p