Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. Ahmadajr1

Ahmadajr1 Member

Sep 5, 2017
    #761 Ahmadajr1, Dec 10, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 10, 2017
    I really like this ! I’m tired of my minion filling up his backpack with stuff other than his targeted item, wasting precious slots!

This change in addition of fixing offline minion runs is making minion utilization so efficient and reliable, also enjoyable!

This update also brought an aspect that I really like, which is introducing idle aspect into the game by using buildings.

Just introduce a way to automate things and this game will shoot to the stars .. at least for me :D

An idea for autumation is for example introducing a new building “butchery shop”, when you build it beside a trap it will automatically get the animals and skin them for you, at a rate of 1/4 of how fast traps work. By having this rate the player will be tempting to have four traps surrounding the shop to maximize its efficiency, introducing village map allocation aspect, letting the player think about his village arrangement that will maximize buildings efficiency.

Throw other buildings into the mix ( tailor shop close to butchery shop to have automated armor, resturant close to farms+butchery shops for automated cooking) and I will die out of happiness.

2. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    We don't want you to die :p

3. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Game won’t load...again.

So I don’t know why I keep running into this issue that no one else seems to have, but I can’t get my game to load from the main menu again. I select the save, tap start, and it will just sit there for literally a minute and then crash.

4. markofbear

markofbear New Member

Aug 10, 2016
    It's so original and it's crazy there isn't more games like this, they really hit the right spot of addiction and puzzle

5. CnslrAlston

CnslrAlston New Member

Dec 11, 2017
    Great game

I have really enjoyed the challenging simplicity of this game.

6. MulDeR

MulDeR Well-Known Member

May 22, 2017
    Addicting as hell:p

7. Whyt

Whyt Member

Nov 3, 2009
    #767 Whyt, Dec 12, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 12, 2017
    This is a lot better than I thought it would be. Keep up the great work.

My only recommendation (which might be there and I completely missed it) would be the ability to rearrange the village.

Also, what do crafter's gloves do? I can't seem to find an explanation.

Thanks for the awesome game.

8. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    What version was your save? And what version is your game now?

9. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Glad you like it :)

10. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    With comments like these I feel a lot better (since theh game still hasn't taken off). Thanks for your support :)

11. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Could you define "rearrange the village"? Do you want to change the places of the buildings or the places of the landscapce, stone, tree, flowers etc..? Because you can change the places of the buildings.

The + crafters glove increases your skills when equipped. So you can craft higher skill level items sooner.
    The - crafters glove decreases your skills when equipped. It becomes harder to increase your skill later on so you use it to increase your skill further.

Hmm I guess we need to add a better explanation. Noted this.

12. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Game version 1.3 (128). Save is the same version.

13. Sabzy81

Sabzy81 New Member

Dec 12, 2017
    Ty for a very engaging and fun game:)

14. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Whats your latest in game name?
    Does other slots work?

15. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Sent PM

16. SpicyFish

SpicyFish Member

Nov 1, 2017
    1.3 is awesome!

With a few small bugs, so far the constant dev message notification on top of screen, and armor pieces don't seem to wear out (or do so very slowly). One more question,
    is Alf going to leave anyway? Man it's quite sad when neither choice matter, and I was half way through the 320 bone helmets he asked before getting raided lol, and it's kinda pointless since he's not hurting anyone by just being there as well as an extra quest source for tablets and gems

Anyway, keep up the good work devs!

17. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    Lol so you want an option where he doesn't leave? Hmm, noted. Don't know if/how we will do it.

Yea we got those few minor bugs. We're in no rush to fix them, but eventually we will.

18. Blurryface

Blurryface New Member

Dec 13, 2017
    Dietary Aide
    United States
    Best Accidental Purchase Ever!

I accidentally bought this game thinking it was free and then realized I paid for it so I decided to give it a try and ever since I've been addicted playing for hours a day. I always have the wiki up on my computer, music on, and I'm sitting here grinding out recipes on my phone trying to always get the next best tool or structure. The only issue I have is that I don't seem to be getting any more advanced knife upgrades. I'm able to craft an Advanced Axe and Hammer but the Advanced Knife hasn't showed up yet. It will probably show up soon and I'm just being paranoid but that's my only big issue. One other small thing is that when I get an achievement and you have to break the stone to see what it is, it makes break the same stone a bunch of times before I can continue playing. That's no biggy though just kind of annoying. I haven't completed the game by any means so I don't know what is to come but something I hope to see is just more and more crafting available and just new mechanics. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and this game :) Can't wait to get my Jokar's Story too!

19. SpicyFish

SpicyFish Member

Nov 1, 2017
    Collecting water shouldn't be such a pain

Guys I'm sorry for spamming but seriously collecting water should NOT be this bad, especially since now we can draw water from well it should be way faster. I do understand for other structures like farm or trap yeah they should be slow since those are some bonus items you get on the side once in a while, but water is just feels like way too much of a waste of time, since you need 3 water bowl to fill out a pot so for food option it's out of the window, that leaves it with just mixing clay, and I have to be honest it does not feel rewarding. The digging dirt part is already enough, I hope you guys can change something regarding this please!

20. Moose1

Moose1 New Member

Dec 13, 2017
    QoL improvements

I love the game. Great work with the artwork and gameplay!

Would it be possible to add a quick swap menu to the minion/character armor sheets? E.g. You tap an empty glove slot and a drop down pops up with available options to swap with. This would make it much less annoying swapping between +gloves and -gloves.

Thanks!