Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. DragnLord

DragnLord Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2017
    I'm not coder so I have not idea what is and isn't possible but could you not exclude the warehouse and hideout storage from the pull parameters?

2. DragnLord

Aug 4, 2017
    I noticed that even though I did spend the 15 points my Epic recipes did not transfer over just 3 of the 5 five I had learnt. I'll prestige again soon and let you know if it happens again

3. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Phone's time display

Kind of sad that my phone's clock/battery info doesn't display at the top anymore when the game is running. That was actually useful to me. Maybe make it an option whether or not the player wants it displayed?

4. tdogu

tdogu Member

Jul 29, 2017
    #204 tdogu, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    a suggestion:

we have a option that we can transfer our neanderthal recipes to next generation for 15 gp.

that should be an upgraded version of this. for example transfer precious recipes to next generation for 50 gp. or something ect.

5. tdogu

tdogu Member

Jul 29, 2017
    ı quess you are using beta version right now.

6. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Taking one last bite out of you before they bleed to death :D

7. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Well its not that easy and there is also the player confusion part. "Where did that item come from? I didn't have that in my containers, or did I?"

8. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Thats because you only learn the recipes you have crafted. We should change this too.

9. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    There were a lot of weird bugs with it where people constantly reported stuff. I tried fixing them but there was just too many so instead of spending hours/days for it I just removed it and voila. No more bugs :D

I now get why almost no other game shows it. Though if you are okay with views distorting every now and then I might add it as an option. But I need to know there are more people who wants it (with its bugs)

10. DragnLord

Aug 4, 2017
    I for one would like this option. I play this game every second I have spare and this game and all games seem to kill my battery so it's nice to know how low it is ##
    But I guess the 20% reminder will do if it's too much of an issue

11. DragnLord

Aug 4, 2017
    #211 DragnLord, Aug 5, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2017
    But I thought the tablet were meant to teach you the recipe?? They were like a record of the neanderthal recipe used to craft neanderthal bone technology.

12. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Like what kind of recipes? All recipes can easily be discovered next generation.

13. DragnLord

Aug 4, 2017
    I feel the 2 biggest issues with space are
    1. we have 2 sets of weapons and tools. One with low durability and one with full durability.
    2. We must keep certain items out of containers all the time because we need to keeps swapping tools and items for certain recipes. So we may have no space to skin because we have axes and knives and a fire as well as all the animals we are about to skin. This is frustrating but still manageable I suppose.
    It would just be nice if I breaks a knife crafting and it pulls from my container with all my tools that way most things stay organised as I don't need to keep moving all my knives out and putting something else in their spot to make room for the 3 items I get from skinning.
    I know I'm being such a pain in the bum and completely lazy! But it would just make the game more enjoyable and a little less tedious.

But having said all of that I love this game and will play it either way ###

Ps I noticed if I play a gambling game and purchase tokens with food but have no slots available (even though some of my containers are empty) it won't let me play and I've just waisted all that food. I have no way of making room for it without loosing my purchased tokens. Could you please change this to be like the food investment where I can collect once I've made room???

14. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    You haven't actually learned something without doing it first :p

15. DragnLord

Aug 4, 2017
    I think that might be a little OP?? The idea is to start again and that the tablets were passed on to the next generation. But all the others had no tablets.
    Maybe since we are spending GP on keeping the neanderthal recipes though we could also get a free choice as well???
    But really I find once you get a few GP items the new Gens are really quick anyways

16. DragnLord

Aug 4, 2017
    Sometimes I like to take the backpack off my minion so I can get his communication skills up. But the backpack is so annoying in my inventory. Could it be an option in the minions UI that we can use or not use the backpack?? That way it stays on him?

17. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    I see where you're coming from. I have the same issues and I solve them temporarily by crafting lots of containers. But after a while all containers fill up and you still don't have space to craft or move items. We'll think about how to solve this.

18. demirb

demirb Well-Known Member

May 18, 2016
    Dev of Crafter Game
    When you purchase tokens they stay with your character and you can use it the next time gambler comes. So your food don't go to waste.

19. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Interesting, because I never noticed anything odd when it was there, such as views distorting. Hopefully it will be back as an option.

20. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Did you try dumping it in the village?