Universal Dawn of Crafting (by Goktug Yilmaz)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Esqarrouth, May 18, 2017.

1. EpicToastie

EpicToastie Member

May 20, 2017
    Get ready for 3-4 times the amount played. You'll be hooked for life

2. Cconley

Cconley New Member

Aug 3, 2017
    I love this game

:D;)

3. Bubblybecks

Bubblybecks New Member

Aug 3, 2017
    LOVE this game!

Well worth a few quid! They're constantly updating and happy to speak to customers taking on board any comments. Highly recommend !

4. Esqarrouth

Esqarrouth Well-Known Member

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone

5. LukeT

LukeT Well-Known Member

Aug 24, 2012
    I never heard about this game until this week, when I saw it featured in the Hot Games Section, and decided to buy it after reading the posts in this forum, and now I am hooked, it´s the only game I´ve been playing in the past few days, very fun and addictive. Can´t recommend this enough, it´s great!

6. EpicToastie

EpicToastie Member

May 20, 2017
    It's cool to see how many people pick it up on a whim, and then enjoy it so much they can't put it down.

7. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    My thoughts exactly :D

Other wise we are doing a pretty bad job at convincing that the game is good with our images, description etc..

8. BillyOceansBlues

BillyOceansBlues Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Sorry if this has been addressed before but I seem to have run into a bug maybe? I've only just gotten to the point where the old man has taught me how to make raw coconuts. Now he's asked me to eat them so that we can use the shells. I have eaten them. The quest remains unfinished. Ive collected more coconuts and turned those in to raw coconuts and eaten them. I fed some to my minion. No change. What am I missing here?

9. Tye123

Tye123 New Member

Jun 24, 2017
    Did you use a knife on the coconuts after splitting them in half?

10. DragnLord

DragnLord Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2017
    #190 DragnLord, Aug 4, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
    Ok so my initial thought when I saw $4.49 (Aus price) I was like pfffft...you wish then I looked at the comments and changed my mind as I really like crafting games and haven't found a good iPhone one. ps. I almost never pay more than $3 a game.
    But seriously it has been the best game I've played in years. Basic enough that it's fun and yet still complicated enough that I can't put the phone down! Well done guys!
    A few things I'd like to put my 2 cents worth in even though I know they have been brought up before. (Just my thoughts I know many may disagree)
    1. Great game!!! I love it! (Can't disagree with this one though #)
    2. When items come in from my minion or quest or where ever they should stack with my items in my containers. And if I don't have some in a container then go into my main inventory.
    3. If I have a container of axes and The one I'm using breaks it should come from the container into my craft bar.
    4. I've pulled out all the resources I need to make say one axe it should continue to pull those resources from all my containers until I stop crafting and put the resources away or run out.
    5. Could we maybe have a choice of what food we get for our investment? Even just 2 or three choices? I'm over eating eggs and I've got way too many pans #
    6. Great game guys I Love it!!!

Side notes $4.49 is a bit pricey for most people for a game. If I was not in the mood to do any research (most of the time I'm not) I wouldn't have bought this game. Although I think it's worth the price. If you're after more customers I would drop it slightly. If not and you're happy with the rate of new purchases then leave it. It's not unreasonable!

Question...Do Neanderthal Tablet/ and or recipes carry over to the next Gen? They are pretty hard to get and to get them more than once # lol.

New point. Instead of crafting 100 knives and having them all stack except for the one you're using. Is it possible to have them add to the durability of the item like the fire....although then you and your minion couldn't use it at the same time #....anyone else have ideas?

11. tdogu

tdogu Member

Jul 29, 2017
    +1.
    that would be wonderful.

12. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Thanks for your feedback!

We got that this is expansive in Australia before. Other countries haven't complained about it much. I think the reason is 3 USD = 3.75 AUD, but Apple priced it at 4.5 AUD. We might lower the price by 1 tier in the next update. I think that would make it 2 USD & 3 AUD. Sounds good?

I'm glad you liked Dawn of Crafting!

13. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Normally they do not. But you can spend 15 GP for them to carry over to the next Gen.

14. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone

1. Whats &#128521 :D
    2.3.4. We get this a lot, here is my response: http://forums.toucharcade.com/showpost.php?p=4036579&postcount=160
    But because of the amount of requests we get about this, we'll design to see what it looks like while working on v1.3.
    5. Possible, but pans are useful, be grateful you're not crafting them manually :D
    6. Great player, we love you too!

15. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    Minion's skill?

Could someone shed some light on Minion's 6th skill, currently named "???". I'm 18 hours into my current gen, I saved Alf who has left, and I can't seem to unlock it. Any hints? :D

16. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Well you need to equip Minion with a different item.

17. BillyOceansBlues

BillyOceansBlues Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2013
    Yes. I just restarted the app and then the quest was able to acknowledge my task and move on.

18. Xaeyr

Xaeyr Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2017
    I've equipped the little guy with everything I can think of to equip him with lol. Even tried having him search for shiny stones :)

19. Esqarrouth

Oct 13, 2016
    Dev
    Land of Stone
    Maybe its an item you haven't crafted yet?

20. DragnLord

DragnLord Well-Known Member

Aug 4, 2017
    Hmmmm if I'm using a ranged weapon...I would think no animal would get close enough to damage my armour??