Universal Dash till Puff! (by Oscar Bigu)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ob1cat, Nov 12, 2014.

1. DavidHL10

DavidHL10 New Member

Jan 29, 2015
    Quiero más obstáculos c:, y que haya más epilepsia, más efectos, más canciones. También un sistema de registro para un backup. Que se pueda cambiar de lado y que los vehiculos hagan reversa. (Bueno, no se si esto sea mucha copia de GD xd) (Hablo de mis ideas, en si el juego es muy original y divertido)

2. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Downloading right now, this looks right up my alley

3. ob1cat

ob1cat Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Male
    v1.3 Update

v1.3 Mega Update!

• New World Midnight Sun with DJVI music!
    • Customize your Avatar trail!
    • Record, watch and share your gameplays with Everyplay!
    • 4 New Achievements and Unlockables
    • And many small fixes and improvements!

Here's a gameplay video of the new World:

Hope you like it!

4. ob1cat

ob1cat Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Male
    Looking for Beta testers

Hi guys,

I'm looking for Beta testers (using Test Flight) with an iOS device to be able to test future updates of the game before they are released. If anybody is interested please, either answer here or drop me an email to [email protected] to send you the invites (if the email account you will use in Test Flight is not the one you're sending the email from please add it too).

Thank you!

5. ob1cat

ob1cat Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Male
    v1.4 Update

Hi guys, Dash till Puff! keeps getting updated with new content. This update adds even more choices to avatar customization allowing more than 40,000 possible unique Avatar combinations in the free version and over 150,000 in the Premium one.

v1.4 features
    • New Avatar ball customization!
    • Added 1 Free and 2 Premium unlockable balls
    • 9 New Achievements and Unlockables
    • 1 New premium avatar
    • Difficulty ratings have now 7 levels
    • Many tweaks and fixes

6. TekkenMaster

TekkenMaster Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    Ask The Vault for it.
    Hi, I have been playing the game for 2 days now and I'am really liking it it's such a good game to spend your free time :)

I Found out this game by searching on the Play store the word "dash" I saw the pictures and I decided to gave it a chance, thanks god I Did that!! I'am really loving your game! It has some similiar things from geometry dash! Also, I'm doing replays of the game, got all levels to level 3 in 1 day hahaha very easy! Now I only need "Bit Burner" and "Sky Fortress" to endless! :)

Also to say I'm shocked how this thread is getting ignored it's such a good game! Also I have some requests you may like :D

1. Remove The leaderbord system. I Saw that leaderbord system in many games and it's just a "no", it's very easy to hack and get messed up.

2. Check out some of the following artists that you may like :) - "Paragonx9", "Dimrain47", "Dj Nate" and "EnV"

3. Maybe creating a world where you can switch to another vehicle during the level.

4. Creating More Backgrounds.

5. Keep doing the youtube videos.

6. Keep answering as many messages as you can.

7. Create really hard levels for experient players.

And that's it :) Also here is my youtube channel, it's not very known but I always try my best :) - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFYe16MaTgL0lAZs6j_0msQ (Thanks for reading)

7. ob1cat

ob1cat Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Male
    Thank you TekkenMaster for taking the time to make all the suggestions.

1. I know Game Center leaderboards may be useless as a Global leaderboard because it's easily hackable but they're probably useful for social users who want to compare their scores with their friends so it's doesn't harm to keep it :).

2. I know these guys, they're great, I may use some of their music except for Paragonx9 who is unreachable which means I can't license his/her music.

3. Maybe :)

4. Yeah, I know, I'm not very good with backgrounds...

5. I will

6. I will as well

7. The delicate art of pleasing both skilled and new players... :p

As you may have read on Rifter Games Facebook or Twitter I'm working on Dash till Puff 2. This means a bit less time for DtP updates but also a great chance for new features and improvements on the new game.

8. TekkenMaster

TekkenMaster Well-Known Member

May 18, 2015
    Ask The Vault for it.
    #28 TekkenMaster, Jul 6, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 6, 2015
    Really? OMG Dash Till Puff 2? I Didn't knew that!! I'm very hyped to see whats coming :) I Wasn't really expecting it, well I would love to see dash til puff 2, I'm very hyped right now, keep up the good work and good luck :D

9. Geometry Dash Tgneostar

Geometry Dash Tgneostar Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    High school student at Rochester High School
    The dankest darkest meme holes ( ͡° ͜&#6
    Android Beta Testers?

If you'd like, I can do some android beta testing, and I love how involved you are in the community :D

Ideas:

[1]Background/ground additions
    [2]Check NeostarMusic on Newgrounds, and see some of those songs, see if u like, and then contact me (I'm NeostarMusic)
    [3]One mode that slowly goes up and down, but when you tap, it stays at that Y position for 1 second, stacking the more you tap, but only up to 3 seconds, possibly using the music mentioned above ;)

10. Geometry Dash Tgneostar

Geometry Dash Tgneostar Well-Known Member

Apr 7, 2015
    High school student at Rochester High School
    The dankest darkest meme holes ( ͡° ͜&#6
    Yea, if only he were on right now to see this...

11. ob1cat

ob1cat Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2013
    Male