Universal "Danger Darrel" by Hoonaya - An Upcoming Airplane Arcade Game

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Hoonaya, Mar 25, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoonaya

Hoonaya Member

Mar 18, 2020
    Male
    Game Developer
    Munich, Germany
    [​IMG]
    By Hoonaya Games

Free to Play Casual Game, Arcade Game

About the Game

"Danger Darrel" will be an arcade game involving beating highscores and competing to beat other players' scores. This will be an airplane type arcade game where you will be pushed to get as far as possible whilst having to evade certain obstacles.

The main goal will be to create a very visual and immersive game, pushing for pleasing graphics . You as the player will fly through an ever changing landscape confronted with obstacles you might not expect. You primary goal will be to get as far as possible, whilst having to refuel along the way and pick up items. You will need to decide whether you will go the more challenging route to acquire items or go for a tank of fuel.

The game itself is named after the protagonist is "Danger Darrel".

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Darrel is a 48 year old - early retired pilot. Flying has been the number one priority in his life. Nothing is more important than flying and his interest to fly various airplanes. Therefore he settled down in the middle of nowhere, with the perfect spot to test his new vehicles he gathered over the years on his airplane scrapyard.

Darrel loves the thrill and pushing the machines to their limits, flying through the most narrow paths and fulfilling his desire for adrenaline.

Teaser

Features
    • Free to Play
    • Developed for iOS (iPhone and iPad)
    • Game Center enabled
    • Leaderboards
    • A constantly changing environment (Images following soon)
    • Multiple Airplanes to Unlock with unique flying mechanics/properties (I will post a poll in the future and am really looking forward to your ideas)
    • Multiple skins to customize airplanes.
    • Fun, Optimized and Beautiful :)

Social Media & Contact

If you want to follow the progress, make sure to check out the Hoonaya website and you can follow at the following Social Media Plattforms.

Twitter
    Instagram

Facebook
    TikTok (@hoonayagaming)

I am looking forward to hear your thoughts and input. Feel free to drop a mail at:

[email protected]

[​IMG]

About Hoonaya

"Danger Darrel" will be the first game developed by Hoonaya. My name is Philip and I am actually coming from an Industrial Design background. I have alway been into gaming and in my carreer as an Industrial Designer, I acquired the knowledge required to be able and go into this venture. With my passion for games since childhood, I hope to develop something you guys will love to play!

I believe that the user is the most important part of the development, so I will try to keep you posted with the progress and would love to get your input. The progress can also be followed on the development blog on the Hoonaya Website. Link: Development Blog

https://www.hoonaya.com/

Attached Files:

2. Hoonaya

Hoonaya Member

Mar 18, 2020
    Male
    Game Developer
    Munich, Germany
    It has been a while but I am very excited to finally show some in-game footage of "Danger Darrel"

I would love to hear your thoughts!

3. Ghost Playz

Ghost Playz Member

Jun 21, 2020
    Male
    Looks great!!

Hoonaya likes this.
  4. Hoonaya

Hoonaya Member

Mar 18, 2020
    Male
    Game Developer
    Munich, Germany
    Dear Touch Arcade Community,

Beta testing for "Danger Darrel" will start soon and iOS testers are needed! Your input will be extremely important to help shape the game.

If you are interested, drop a message or write directly to [email protected] and provide your full name along with your e-mail address. Once the game is ready, you will receive an invite and install instructions. Your input will be very valuable!

Thanks in advance and have a great week everyone!

Testers_Wanted.jpg

5. Hoonaya

Hoonaya Member

Mar 18, 2020
    Male
    Game Developer
    Munich, Germany
    Exciting news!! "Danger Darrel" is starting a Kickstarter Campaign

The campaign launches on Monday, 17th of August at 08:00AM GMT

The funding will assist in the marketing activities to help for the launch this Fall. This will include promotions and advertising.

By backing this project, you will be rewarded in form of redeem codes for In-App purchases in Danger Darrel when the game launches!

Kickstarter: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/dangerdarrel/danger-darrel

Thank you all for your support in advance and make sure to share this post!

6. emape

emape New Member

Aug 11, 2020
    Male
    Dortmund
    Wow! Looks amazing! I will follow the project

7. Hoonaya

Hoonaya Member

Mar 18, 2020
    Male
    Game Developer
    Munich, Germany
    Thank you very much! The open beta has also just started. You can get access via TestFlight. Make sure to test it out and I would look forward to hear your thoughts and input.

TestFlight Link

8. Hoonaya

Hoonaya Member

Mar 18, 2020
    Male
    Game Developer
    Munich, Germany
  9. Hoonaya

Hoonaya Member

Mar 18, 2020
    Male
    Game Developer
    Munich, Germany
    #9 Hoonaya, Oct 15, 2020
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2020
    Dear all,

"Danger Darrel" has finally been released and I warmly invite you to download it and have a try for yourself.

App Store Link: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1498604798

Release thread here: https://toucharcade.com/community/threads/danger-darrel-canyon-rush-by-hoonaya.411735/

Make sure to tell your friends and would be awesome if you still provide some feedback and maybe leave a rating!

Thank you to all the BETA testers, there was a lot of valuable input that helped shape the game!

Facebook_Ad_1_Feed.jpg