Universal Daily Solitaire (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Pine Entertainment, Jun 28, 2017.

1. gaymerX

gaymerX Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2014
    Same here. I bought the extra card designs hoping it would disable ads. Good to see that you are actively working on a fix. I was also a bit confused at first with the tap to discard and leave the ones you're holding. But I got used to it.

2. stephenk

stephenk Well-Known Member

May 11, 2015
    @Slate Would you please give me more details on this, it will help a lot on bug fix process. Could you remember which levels you're at when you got this problem ? Did this problem happened after watching the ads ?

@TheRealist82 Thanks for support ! The value you receive will be different between type of users but we want to make sure that even free-to-play users got the good time with Daily Solitaire. ( And absolutely,premium users will get DOUBLE good time with us ).

@gaymerX Yeas the "tap to discard" control at first is kind of new and confused abit to good players like us. But later, you can realize it save your time a lot !

3. fiskadoro

fiskadoro Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    The main reason I did the IAP was for the ad removal, even though the cards are a nice bonus. Glad to see the devs are active and hoping to fix soon!

4. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I'd pay for an IAP if I knew I would have no ads period! I beiyece if we pay for premium to remove ads all ads should be removed. Just my opinion...

5. stephenk

May 11, 2015
    We'd love to offer this to premium users as soon as we can :p. The update is coming soon, we are waiting from Apple's checking. Keep patience and daily solitaire !:cool:

6. SPM21Bucky

SPM21Bucky Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Male
    I'd really like the ads removed after finishing the level. I'm ok with leaving an option to watch an ad for extra chips, that way you can continue to make money for updates and more great games in the future. It's totally up to the player if they want to watch an ad for extra chips. Speaking of those ads, I've found that if you watch the ads for extra chips, then close the ad immediately, you'll get a warning page to resume the ad to collect your reward. I've been able to hit no thanks, closing the ad, yet still receive the 5 bonus chips, which is nice! Thanks for your hard work!

7. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Currently is the only IAP for the new card designs? It sounded like "technically" any IAP will allow ads to be removed but curious on if any other IAPs exist?

8. SPM21Bucky

Apr 13, 2013
    Male
    That's the only IAP that I've seen, there may be one to get more lives, I can't remember. I've played this a lot over the last few days and have only lost all of my lives once, mainly because I was going after straight and royal flushes. I've changed my strategy a bit and rarely lose lives. (I do watch the ads to continue when I run out of chips.)

9. SPM21Bucky

Apr 13, 2013
    Male
    I noticed a bug on the stats page. It shows that I've have 1 royal, 2 five of a kinds and 0 straight flushes. I've actually had 0 royals, 1 five of a kind and 2 straight flushes. It shows up correctly when I click on the Game Center link and look at my achievements.

10. stephenk

May 11, 2015
    Hi guys, hope you guys have a nice day with Daily Solitaire ! We're back ! Last week we werent active here because we just moved to new office ( Lots of work to do at there but we manage)

There's premium IAP that will be pop out on the screen when you ran out of live. If you purchase this IAP, your live will be infinite. Currently we haven't add this IAP to our shop yet.

Which level do you stay at @SPM21Bucky ? Seems that level's kind of challenge.

Thanks for your feedback, we sent this to Developer Team !

11. fiskadoro

Jan 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    I'm still seeing ads, despite paying for the IAP -- is this likely to get fixed soon? Thanks!

12. stephenk

May 11, 2015
    Yeas, the bug was fixed. You can update the lasted version now !

13. stephenk

May 11, 2015
    Guys, the ads bug was fixed in lastest version. Our update is just available now ! :D
    I'm willing to hear from you guys all the feedbacks! (especially about the ads problem).

14. vectorarchitekt

vectorarchitekt Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2013
    Thanks! Will test it out

15. fiskadoro

Jan 1, 2009
    Chicago, IL
    Great! Will update and check. Thank you.

16. stephenk

May 11, 2015
    Thank you ! We love to hear more feedback, ideas, feature you guys want for next updates ( Sure included bugs ! :cool: )