Universal Daggerhood (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, May 7, 2019.

1. macplash

macplash Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2014
    Male
    3D artist
    Munich, Germany
    I guess you read all the comments complaining about high difficulty so you didn’t get it because of that back then? And after it was under Playond’s subscription. The important thing is you got it now. I’m looking forward to your impressions.;)

ste86uk likes this.
  2. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    Playing it now I think maybe it was the timers that put me off, I don’t really enjoy playing to timers but with that said I really loved Ordia. I’ve done the first 8 levels and using the first run to collect all of the items and then the second run to beat the time, which I’ve managed on all of them apart from level 7 so far.

But yes it seems like a really good game and I’m sure with some practice I’ll get a bit better at the dagger throwing part of it. I’ll definitely keep trying since I can collect items separately to trying to beat the time to get a full complete so that gives some leeway but I can only imagine how hard it gets with peoples comments here.

macplash likes this.
  3. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    The level designs are starting to get better now and making it harder, some levels I beat easily others have taken a few tries....one level took a lot of attempts to get it perfect but I finally pulled it off.

It’s a great game, highly recommend it for anyone that doesn’t have it especially at this price.

macplash likes this.
  4. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Just beat level 18 that took me a few tries to master it but happy to get it done. I’ve done everything so far on every level but I still can’t beat the time on level 7 somehow. I’m thinking how hard it’s going to get if world 1 is suppose to be the easy one with people saying it gets much harder!

Also I did mention it but anyone that enjoys this should check out Ordia for sure.

5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Level 20 is ridiculous I’ve mastered the first part but whenever I get to those brown blocks my double jumps seem to not work at all? Can you not double jump off the brown blocks for some reason?

6. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Picked this up a month or so ago in a sale and just started playing. This is quite a unique and nifty little platformer. The teleport mechanic is something new and enjoyable.
    One thing that strikes me is that this game could’ve maybe benefitted from an arrangement of leadboards. Could be a set of extra rooms or just the ones from the campaign. Collecting all trinkets and setting the fastest time could be fun. A daily challenge would’ve been good too.

ste86uk likes this.