Cut the Rope: Experiments & HD -> FREE

Discussion in 'Price Drops, Must-Have Freebies, and Deals' started by niezam, May 24, 2012.

1. niezam

niezam Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2010
    App Store

Cut the Rope: Experiments GOLD

ZeptoLab UK Limited
    Experiment to feed Om Nom candy! Cut the rope like never before. Everything you love and new gameplay! 200 levels and mo…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Experiment to feed Om Nom candy! Cut the rope like never before. Everything you love and new gameplay! 200 levels and more to come! Eager to learn more about Om Nom's adventures? Watch "Om Nom Stories" cartoons and other amazing videos on our YouTube channel! www.zep.tl/youtube The little green monster Om Nom is back and hungrier than ever! Team up with the Professor, a mad (but not bad!) scientist determined to study Om Nom’s candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments. Use suction cups and other funny devices to collect shiny gold stars, uncover hidden prizes and unlock new levels! Key features: - 8 level packs with 200 levels - Innovative physics gameplay - Adorable character - Outstanding graphics - Om Nom animation shorts - Superpowers - Constant free updates with new levels and animations About the game: “Cut the Rope: Experiments from ZeptoLab follows the exact same formula as its predecessor, which means it's awesome.” - IGN “If Cut the Rope: Experiments uncovers one scientific truth, it’s this: ZeptoLab knows how to put together a charming puzzle game.” - Tapscape “Cut the Rope: Experiments takes the original's addictive formula and adds a splash of deviousness, thanks to the addition of some cunning new items.” - Pocket Gamer
    Information
    Seller:ZeptoLab UK Limited
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Aug 04, 2011
    Updated:Dec 24, 2021
    Version:1.13.0
    Size:80.7 MB
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

Cut the Rope: Experiments HD

Experiment to feed Om Nom candy! Cut the rope like never before. Everything you love and new gameplay! 200 levels and mo…
    TouchArcade Rating:
    $0.99
    Buy Now
    Media
    Details
    Experiment to feed Om Nom candy! Cut the rope like never before. Everything you love and new gameplay! 200 levels and more to come! Eager to learn more about Om Nom's adventures? Watch "Om Nom Stories" cartoons and other amazing videos on our YouTube channel! www.zep.tl/youtube The little green monster Om Nom is back and hungrier than ever! Team up with the Professor, a mad (but not bad!) scientist determined to study Om Nom’s candy-loving behavior through a series of experiments. Use suction cups and other funny devices to collect shiny gold stars, uncover hidden prizes and unlock new levels! Key features: - 8 level packs with 200 levels - Innovative physics gameplay - Adorable character - Outstanding graphics - Om Nom animation shorts - Superpowers - Constant free updates with new levels and animations About the game: “Cut the Rope: Experiments from ZeptoLab follows the exact same formula as its predecessor, which means it's awesome.” - IGN “If Cut the Rope: Experiments uncovers one scientific truth, it’s this: ZeptoLab knows how to put together a charming puzzle game.” - Tapscape “Cut the Rope: Experiments takes the original's addictive formula and adds a splash of deviousness, thanks to the addition of some cunning new items.” - Pocket Gamer
    Information
    Seller:
    Genre:Action, Puzzle
    Release:Aug 04, 2011
    Updated:Oct 26, 2015
    Version:
    Size:0.0
    User Rating: (2)
    Your Rating:unrated
    Compatibility:HD Universal

2. TakenXXDeadly

TakenXXDeadly Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2011
    Student
    I'm not complaining, but man there has been lots of sales today. Picking this up.

3. Yeah, tons of sales lately. But really glad I got cut the rope experiments hd for free! I bought cut the rope, ctr experiments, and cut the rope hd, and was waiting for a sale to upgrade experiments to hd, but so happy it's free! It's still one of my all time funnest puzzle games.

Thanks again chillingo, you will surely get a great 5 star review from me and some good feedback. Go Chillingo go!

4. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Thank you for the free game.

5. toastedtomato

toastedtomato New Member

May 5, 2012
    and the hd version is now optimized for the iPad retina display - looks awesome! Thanks zeptolab - always nice to see developers support their apps with tons of new content and updates...

6. krolis

krolis Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2011
    PhD student
    Lausanne, Suisse
    Thanks! That's awesome!

7. chess

chess Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2011
    This is awesome timing. Yesterday, I finally got to play the holiday gift all the way through and loved it.

Them giving this for free inspired me to go ahead and buy the original CTR to go with it, just to support an apparently great developer.

8. tops2

tops2 Well-Known Member

Jan 21, 2011
    Got the normal version a long time ago. Fun game if you liked the original.

9. SSquared

SSquared Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Software Developer
    Pacific Northwest
    Wow! I guess I didn't have this one. Downloading now. My daughter is going to be very happy! :)

10. marco76

marco76 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2010
    Verona - Italy
    Mega cool the HD version

11. AnarKitty

AnarKitty Well-Known Member

Oct 10, 2010
    Minneapolis, USA
    Another impressive freebie, in the midst of a swirl of sales and free offers. Enjoyed the original, know I'll enjoy this too. :)

12. Filing Cabinet

Filing Cabinet Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2011
    wow, this is amazing for free. I already have bought all of them, CTR:E is one of the most polished physics puzzlers in the App Store.

must download

13. LearnIIBurn

LearnIIBurn Active Member

Apr 12, 2012
    Wow! What an awesome day today is! Free Free FREE!

Thanks for this!

14. Wow, even more great news. They just sent an update today for cut the rope hd and cut the rope experiments hd so now it is retina on the new ipad!

Woohoo! I was eagerly waiting for this retina update for the ipad. It looks really good, and wow, cut the rope has never looked better! Thanks again Chillingo!

15. iSuyash

iSuyash Active Member

Nov 16, 2011
    great, got it! :cool:

16. rezzo

rezzo Well-Known Member

Apr 14, 2012
    awesome! got it

17. Lorena

Lorena Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Anyone now how to reset the scores? I reset in the menu, but when close the app and relaunch it, I see my last scores.

18. Vigram

Vigram Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2011
    Sri Lanka
    #18 Vigram, Jul 12, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2012
    @Lorena Try resetting it again after turning off iCloud sync.

19. Sabaki

Sabaki Well-Known Member

Jun 12, 2012
    Oh man! Thought this went free #