Apple TV Cursor : The Virus Hunter released on AppleTV

Discussion in 'Apple TV Games' started by treeplanter, Jan 18, 2016.

1. treeplanter

treeplanter Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Indie Game Dev
    Seoul, Korea
    We are an indie game developer and we launched Cursor: The Virus Hunter on AppleTV.
    We just got featured by Apple on 'Endless Fun' Theme. =)

It's a very simple one touch flier with a cool retro Windows Concept.
    We think it's a unique game play. It's a 2D Side-scrolling game and you have to catch viruses and upgrade/collect cool cursors.
    I'd love to here what you think!

New Official Game Demo

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

------CONCEPT ------
    A virus has been detected and you need to eradicate it as quickly as possible in this retro-style arcade experience. Your best friend, Cursor, will help pursue and destroy every software contaminant. Just tap and hold to ‘fly’ the arrow-shaped navigation upwards and release to move downward on the screen. Removing multiple bug-type components very quickly, i.e., a combo, causes Cursor to become bigger and bigger. Achieve Super Cursor status to wipe out all of the pestilent and corrupted items super fast.

------ Features -------

Endless Action Flier
    - Touch & hold to fly up
    - Let go to Drop
    - Catch Viruses
    - Collect Cursors

------Ship date------

- Now available on AppleTV for download

------Cost --------

- Free
    What do you think? Feedbacks always welcome!

2. babaroga73

babaroga73 Well-Known Member

Jan 19, 2016
    This is a very good game. Very "on point" retro windows feel. Works well with siri remote. Just all the things on screen could be a bit smaller ( zoom out about 30-40 % and it is a perfect game) . You just cannot see what's coming to you to avoid. I know, that would affect score etc.

3. treeplanter

treeplanter Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2012
    Indie Game Dev
    Seoul, Korea
    Thanks for the great feedback. I'm going to try it with the Zoom out and see if it affects the score and the balance of the game! Thanks again.