Universal Cubemetry Wars HD - My First Game Complete After 2 Years!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ghulam_Jewel, Jan 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghulam_Jewel

Ghulam_Jewel Member

Jan 2, 2017
    #1 Ghulam_Jewel, Jan 2, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2017
    About Me

Hi my name is Ghulam Jewel and for the past two years I have dedicated my time in learning how to make games. As with all of us here who are passionate about gaming I have dreamt about creating my own game and finally with the help of Unity Engine I was able to accomplish this. I am excited to share my work with you and I really hope you all enjoy it!

About Cubemetry Wars

My first indie mobile game called "Cubemetry Wars HD" is due release on January 10th 2017. It is a chaotic and fast paced arcade game where you survive endless tough waves and test your skills to the limit as you dodge, dash, jump and battle your way through hordes of dangerous red cubes. It offers classic arcade gameplay that has been inspired by one of my favourite series Geometry Wars.

Price/Platforms

Cubemetry Wars is available for free and for $1.99/£1.49 from the App Store, Google Play Store and Amazon App Store. Paid version gives access to the level editor BuildBox. Cubemetry Wars is designed for Android/Amazon phones, tablets and a universal iOS app supporting iPad, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro, iPhone and iPod touch devices.

Cubemetry Wars HD Trailer

YouTube: video

Cubemetry Wars HD Screenshots

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Features

◆ 50 Unique Game Modes. Extensive and varied library of challenging game modes.
    ◆ Beautiful Graphics. Colourful and vivid immersive HD visuals.
    ◆ Pumping Soundtrack. Electric and techno infused soundtrack.
    ◆ Level Editor. Build, craft and create your own levels.
    ◆ Solar System Simulator. Explore the open-world space sandbox in Planetarium.
    ◆ Local Multiplayer. Play with a friend in multi-touch modes.
    ◆ Simple Controls. Pick up and play with easy dynamic joy stick and tap controls.
    ◆ Social Engagement. Compete worldwide in leaderboards unlock achievements.
    ◆ Brainrush. Engage in cognitive challenges to test your memory, visual rotation and interpretation skills.
    ◆ Zen Experience. Interact and unwind in relaxation.
    ◆ Player Freedom. No in-app purchases, No grinding EXP or gems, No waiting for extra lives, No intrusive or unnecessary permissions.

Links

Facebook
    Twitter
    Website
    More YouTube Trailers

My two year journey has been a fulfilling but challenging one and I look forward to hearing your thoughts and comments! Thank you for looking and reading.

[​IMG]