Universal Cube Koala (by Happymagenta) - puzzler in a tesseract

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by YuliYuli, Mar 30, 2015.

1. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Those Facebook leaderboards look good, but I'd still like to see global or Game Center boards. On the rare occasion that one of my Facebook friends is playing the same game as me, they tend not to be as... competitive... as some of the TA veterans I have on my Game Center list!

(One minor issue: as visible in your screenshot, Achievements is spelt wrong)

Fantastic game, anyway. I'm already tearing my hair out at some of the early Dark World levels. Looking forward to the later ones!

2. Happybyte

Happybyte Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 1, 2011
    This somehow got beyond my contol during the development, so it's my fault. On the "submit" day I found out that there is not GC at all, so we postponed sending the build to Apple to at least add achievements. And, unfortunately, as we found out there are always some things you only notice or realise after the game is released and people poiting you at some flaws like this - so, we'll definitely add GC with the update :)

Will fix it.

:)

3. Happybyte

Happybyte Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Mar 1, 2011
    Also, a kind of note - surprisingly for myself I found it very entertaining to watch how others play this game and to see what emotions they feel during the process :)

4. weretiger

weretiger Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Loved this one!

5. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Mucho fun here

6. YuliYuli

YuliYuli Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2015
    Thank you guys! :) Please keep us updated on your progress!

7. snoopie

snoopie Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Great game, design kinds reminds supermeatboy but gameplay is different and cool. Those dark levels!

8. Matt33

Matt33 Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Developer
    Canada
    After 2123 deaths, I finished 3-starring all the levels. That was discouragingly difficult at times. You guys definitely succeeded in creating an infuriatingly hard game :)
    [​IMG]

9. grlmc

grlmc New Member

Apr 5, 2013
    Minsk
    Great job and thank you for playing :)