Universal CSR Racing 2 (by NaturalMotion)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Morolord, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    depends entirely on your launch and your opponents car. if you launch well and are holding the win, you may not need to use nitro at all. if you launch poorly, nitro can recover that. if the opponent is winning, nitro is always needed because the longer you wait to eliminate your opponents speed, the longer it'll take you to catch back up.

2. hellscaretaker

hellscaretaker Well-Known Member

May 27, 2012
    Im a youtube gamer/streamer
    This Zynga has said in support that some customers are having problems with connecting to the PVP. What they have suggested (this does work as it happens to me) is close down your game and turn off your device and turn it back on again and then it should connect.

3. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    One tip - DO NOT i say again DO NOT play this game on more than one device when it comes to iOS. The game has issues with syncing either with the cloud or with the game servers. Example you been playing the game on your ipad and got far in it, while you out and about you play the game on your phone but data on the phone old and needs to sync. But game won't always sync but it WILL upload the old information to the server and overwrite the current data WITHOUT WARNING the player that its about to do this or give the player the option to select which data you which to use that be data the device or from the cloud. So end result is..you can end up losing gold, cash, cars and rank. So for time being just Use one device.

Im currently waiting on Zynga support in how they going to address what stuff i have lost.

4. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    Dont use nitro while you wheel spinning as you only going wheel spin even more, wait until at lest you moving before hitting that button

5. Isaiahhill23

Isaiahhill23 New Member

Jul 8, 2016
    Race 5 Miles In One Day?

This challenge seems to be bugged because no matter how much I race there is never an progress shown on it. Can anyone help or tell me why it isn't working?

6. Miya-Gee

Miya-Gee New Member

Jul 9, 2016
    Gamecenter issue?

7. Evix

Evix Member

Dec 30, 2014
    Any tips that what's the best way to spend gold as a free player?

Thanks in advance!

8. Taeles

Taeles Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 5, 2011
    standard tips stand for free players

. do not use gold to speed anything up
    . do not use gold to buy anything with a ingame currency option
    . do not use gold to buy a new tier car when you initially unlock said tier. completing the previous tier sets you up with enough cash to buy your way in to a car for your next tier, ingame currency.

im hoarding my gold right now. once i complete all five(only five right?) tiers, then ill start looking at gold only cars to wrap up my collection. its been a sound move so far as through dailies, events and key collecting ive looted quite a few gold only cars at no cost :)

9. wedge598

wedge598 Well-Known Member

Aug 17, 2013
    Anyone having major lag issues with the live races? At the start of those my car just sits there for a second before it takes off. Not having that problem at all for the other races. I'm currently in tier 3.

10. Pony

Pony Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2011
    The Netherlands
    This is quite a solid game and apart from graphics this really really sits well with me for being able to play offline.
    At first, the game felt quite intimidating trying to either hamper your progress unless you pay real money. This was made worse when trying to win the Tier 1 boss car, which was apparently only possible if I spend 3 euros on some super nitrus part of sorts.
    This was really nasty, because the bet was made and I couldn't back out. So it was either paying 3 euros and "win" his car or try the race fully well knowing I will end up without a car AND LOSING 20 GOLD!
    Sorry, but that is some seriously evil practices going on right there and was a major anti-climax rewardwise to actually already beating the boss car. The game was *this* close to being thrown off my iPad for just that as I've never been thrown around the bend like that with IAP shenanigans.

It's only after that stunt I learned how to play it without spending money and it indeed seems generous and more or less fair. But I fear more and more grinding will be needed as you progress further and further, so I will see if it will be worth my time.
    If I read in this thread that someone has 2 million on garage value, it really makes me wonder how many hours of work that must have costed to get there.
    I've put a few hours in and have 3 cars: 2 T1 cars (I got one from the every 4 hour bonus surprisingly enough) and 1 T2 car.

11. MaqDiesel

MaqDiesel New Member

Jul 12, 2016
    Bugs

Game still has issues I've had to restart more than 5x and making it as far as it level 16 and getting reset it getting annoying. Not to mention I have purchased two packs to help things slightly along the way. I've been in contact with Zynga about this issue. The major issue here is the cloud file doesn't allow me to open and use it so it gets saved over and I have to deal with the annoying opening of the game like I never played it before. They really need to change the beginning of it. I hate it. :mad::mad:

12. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    The game has some big issues.

Since I posted my video about CSR2 bugs and avoids i had a few people contact me about the problems they having with the game, all reporting similar to whats happen to me.

The first is the showcase of the game the "live races" which even after a recent update to fix the connection problems players are still having problems connecting to the "live races" at present according to official support pages they are looking into this and fix it in the yet another update.

If you one of this unlucky people it means you not able to complete some of the goals that the game will give you such as do 30 "live races".

The second one that Zynga is trying to keep quiet is the syncing of data from more than one device. The current system they have running is broken to the point that you will loose your most recent save data if you try and sync between two devices and it fails.

I was running at rank 19 and ended up having my data rolled all the way back to rank 16 thus inturned lost a car i had purchased, parts, cash and gold where all lost due to the data rollback.

Zynga first response to this was "If you're playing using 2 devices with a single profile or Game Center account, it's always best to make sure to at least play 1 game in the Live Races on the last device you've used to ensure that your most recent progress is saved in the cloud. " There is no mention of this on the support pages that you MUST do this.

Thing was i been playing for about near 3 hours on "live racing" when it was working for me, so they telling me that none of that data was uploaded??!!!!

So pressed them on this issue by giving them video proof of what i been doing as had been livestreaming the game.

the reply that i got back.... just proved that the syncing of data was bugged.

"This usually happens when the server disagree about the current state of your game. The disagreement is basically a disconnection between the Game and its server communication; this prevents any progress until the two are in agreement again.

What causes syncing failure:

- Internet service errors -
    - Weak internet connection (Dial-up or slow internet connection)
    - Taking too many actions at the same time on the Game -
    - Two game windows opened on the same or different browsers -
    - Playing in multiple devices -

When are these errors triggered?

Whenever you take any action in the game, a transaction is created to save that action on the server. If that transaction is not processed by the server, then it creates a disagreement and your progress will revert to when it was saved successfully online. You shouldn't lose any cash or car as the game will revert back all actions taken prior to the disconnection from the server." - oh but i did

We all agree things do from time to time do go a miss a system is not 100% prefect. I did find 3,4,5 a bit of joke it's clear the answers has been a copy and paste from one of their PC games on facebook and as for number 5. They was under pressure from the public to have it on multiple devices.

They have a system is place that asks you when you first install the game on a new device if you wish to use device data or the cloud data, yet this feature is not carried through the game so if indeed something goes wrong the game should ask you do you wish to use your device data or cloud NOT to simply upload old data to cloud thus overwriting your current save and losing everything you did up to the point of the rollback.

So my suggest is DO NOT play this game on more than one device only play on one device otherwise if it does fail Zynga answer is "tough luck" just make sure you got your receipt from Apple or Google and claim a refund.

13. dsm420lvr

dsm420lvr New Member

Jul 17, 2016
    fusion parts

so i have the fr-s. i have a few "rare" fusion parts. whenever i go to the "customize" and try to put them in. it comes up and says "no uncommon parts available" how can i use the "rare" parts i have? thanks for your help guys :)

14. ilervosk

ilervosk New Member

Aug 14, 2016
    Crews

Guys look for "Superior Crew" looking for active players

15. hott2trott

hott2trott New Member

Aug 23, 2016
    Racers Required to CSR2 Racing

Look for "THE ASSASSINS CSR2" (all caps)

16. speeed

speeed Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2010
    Can someone please help me understand tuning?

Is the goal of tuning to get the highest EVO points? It seems my Cooper runs slower and has a lot of wheel spin out on the set up with highest EVO points.. but if I bring up the grip, the EVO points go way down. If tweak it regardless of the EVO points I'm not sure if it's running faster?

Is each component dependent on each other or independent? Meaning it doesn't matter which component I tune first? Or will it affect each other.. example, tuning the nitrous before the final gear, or the final gear before the nitrous?

17. hellscaretaker

May 27, 2012
    Do some Dyno runs before you start tuning and afterwards once you happy, it will tell you if the car is running faster or slower.

Yes having more EVO points will help you, but you also must have strike a balance with the car. So too much grading in one part will affect the other parts in your cause you seem to be wheel spinning a lot so spread out your upgrades. BTW when i mean upgrades i do mean the car parts NOT the fusion parts you get for your car.

18. scorch

scorch Member

Mar 18, 2020
    Male
    Why is this thread so inactive? I know there are lots of CSR2 racers on Reddit, I guess not so much here?