Crystal Online Game Center

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by emulestudio, Nov 2, 2010.

1. emulestudio

emulestudio Member

Nov 2, 2010
    #1 emulestudio, Nov 2, 2010
    Last edited: Nov 2, 2010
    This puzzle game can be played with your friends. Two player will played in match. The more point you earn, the more point your friend lost. When you earn a special crystal, an funny will be apear. May be your friend can not move the crystal or the bur apear on the site of your friend ... Player who have own point reach to zezo will be lose. Try to play more match and have fun and become champion.

Game Features

ADVENTURE MODE
    Play this game in offline mode. Try to earn more point and reach to highest level, post your point and max level on the LEADERBOARD.

PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS VIA BLUETOOTH
    You can invite your friends play with you through BLUETOOTH. Two player will played in a match. Try to earn more point and special crystal. Player who have point reach to zezo will be lose.

PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS VIA GAME CENTER
    You can invite your friends play with you through GAME CENTER (Internet). Two player will played in a match. Try to earn more point and special crystal. Player who have point reach to zezo will be lose. My account on the GAME CENTER is [email protected] . I am very happy if you invite me to become your friend.

This game is available on app store :
    http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/crystal-online/id395655072?mt=8

Attached Files: