Universal Crusaders Quest (by NHN Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Dec 11, 2014.

1. thymegatherion

thymegatherion Active Member

Jul 27, 2014
    Help

I need advice, who should I upgrade from, 4 to 5 stars, r-9999, korin, rachel, Achilles, nurspy or archon?

And what do they mean by 5* heroes have enhanced special skill?

2. Lunacy182

Lunacy182 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2012
    So what's with the bosses in the dungeons that take no damage? What do I need to do to hurt them? Am I just to low of a level?

3. Peterwilc

Peterwilc Active Member

Dec 19, 2014
    It's kind of depressing going into chat and seeing so many people get 5 stars from premium contracts while I've used about 8 and only get 3 stars.

4. csdoubled

csdoubled New Member

Sep 25, 2012
    When you attack the boss it actually gives hints to you (hint appears during the battle or you can check it by click the boss's icon before enter the battle)
    for an example, you can only cause damage to some bosses with 2-chain attack (1 chain and 3 chains will cause no damage)
    some bosses you can only use girls to attack him, and vice versa

5. csdoubled

csdoubled New Member

Sep 25, 2012
    I have pulled more than 15 times and all of them are 3 stars. I think the rate for this game is really low.
    Think about this: the only premium contracts pull you see are the ones who get a 5+ hero, waaaay more people who haven't got a hero above 3 stars do not post anything there. Think about how many people are playing this game worldwide, and then think about how many times you see people get 5 stars on the chat channel.

6. iSeidl

iSeidl New Member

Sep 25, 2014
    How to sell a hero

Hi, does anyone knows how to actually sell a hero?
    I´ve tried in the management hero screen, but there´s no option to sell a hero.

7. Ocythoe

Ocythoe Member

Dec 16, 2014
    The option is called "return".

8. iSeidl

iSeidl New Member

Sep 25, 2014
    Ohhh! Thanks a lot!! :)

9. Ocythoe

Ocythoe Member

Dec 16, 2014
    #89 Ocythoe, Jan 3, 2015
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2015
    [​IMG]

My current line-up right now as a casual free player. I'm working on 6* Kriemhild to clear the upcoming Ancient Dungeon to get Maria and Dorothy.

It's really easy to keep up as free player as long as you put some effort into resource management. Endgame, you can try carrying a weaker character to max level with 2 6* heroes while doing quests for lot of gem and gold/bread. I also get 55 free gems(~$30 worth) from colosseum by getting into top 5%.

The only drawback currently is iOS players being way behind Android in contents, the crashes in World Boss only for iOS players and several heroes, Adv special skills being gem shop exclusive.

10. melvin2898

melvin2898 Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2011
    When my friend told me about this game a second time, I tried it again. I played through all of the forest levels in a few hours. It crashed a few times but it wasn't a big problem. Ever since this app started getting updated, I tried playing it. It crashes all the time. I get scared to even play the game due to how much it crashes. Sometimes, it'll crash while being in a game, while getting into a game, when too much stuff is happening on the screen, while loading, and etc. It crashes a lot. More than usual. I have an iPod. My friend has an iPhone. He said his doesn't crash. Sometimes the game will do a slight pause and then crash. The game will even crash after a match. Sometimes you get the rewards and other times you don't. I've never seen a game with so many crashes. This game needs to be looked over by someone else because the developers clearly need help.
    The game seems to only work in 1 location which is my house. It sucks that this game has to be on wifi. I've tried it at school multiple times and it just won't load.
    Also fix the loading times. They're way too slow.

11. Duranki

Duranki Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2011
    When you promote a hero, is there a way to tell whether or not you already have the new hero? I'm getting to the point where it's hard to remember!

12. Retro Nug

Retro Nug Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    The Netherworld
    This game is pretty fun. Should have gotten into ot earlier.

13. Sterlix

Sterlix Member

Jul 12, 2016
    Enjoying this game, and wondering:
    Any suggestions for similar game?

Basically, what is the "gold" standard for this type of MMO game?

14. nyanpass

nyanpass Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2017
    It is cute, bright and beautiful pixel style that I like.

I'm looking for an offline premium game with this style of completion.:)