Universal Crusaders of Light (By NetEase Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 13, 2017.

1. Booch138

Booch138 Well-Known Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Data-Entry Operator
    Coolidge, AZ
    This game is bloody fantastic. I love that you can auto AND manual at any point. As with most people, it was off-putting at first but I actually love it as it makes the mundane dailies and grindies so easy and pain free.

There is nothing else like this on the App Store that I am aware of. And been looking for a long time. I felt that Gameloft's OaC wow-likes were too... freemium. I've yet to hit any real walls with this game as it allows me to play for freaking hours and no slow down. I'm sure that will change a bit now that I am level 30 but once you get used to UI and the flow of things, it's really easy to get the hang of. I enjoy this a lot.

Anyone looking for a healer in the Light Faction? I haven't guilded yet but looking to now that I am getting up there.

2. johnkittz

johnkittz Well-Known Member

Mar 19, 2017
    This game is amazing! I'm a old wow player who loved to grind levels (raiding was alright, I was more focused on main quests and pvp) this game has seriously scratched my wow itch that I've had for over a year now. I've tried others which was suggested, but they all was horrible money grabbers. This game doesn't seem in the slightest like that. I was super surprised on how close it was to wow. I couldn't believe it actually I've been playing it ever since I downloaded it (8 hours ago) the quests are awesome with auto-pilot (if you like grinding like me). The mounts are amazing (brings back that wow feeling hardcore). I highly suggest downloading this!

3. Ryzaerian

Ryzaerian Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2017
    New class!

Just noticed that this post still shows only the original 3 classes. Paladin was added a few months ago. Elementalist is getting patched in as I type this.

Best MMORPG on mobile (and now Steam as well) imo.

4. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Ooooo didn't know about elementalist, I'll have to check it out