Universal Crusaders of Light (By NetEase Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Jul 13, 2017.

1. adamlax

adamlax Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2013
    Male
    Alright will do.

2. aricall

aricall Well-Known Member

Jun 16, 2009
    Tattooist
    Anyone make a TA guild yet?

3. Distrak

Distrak Active Member

Mar 9, 2017
    Dev
    World
    I want to think that this game will come in the future in steam? Has good controls for the pc platform too

4. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    As you level it does indeed become very customizable. It's espically noticeable in the DPS/s counter in the upper right hand corner of your a DPS specced class. There are different tanks and healers and depending on how you spend your skill points plus stat modifying gems placed in your slots for armor/weapons.

Then you got the rare drops... I got a 3 of 3 leather outfit for DPS that has 6-12% chance of combusting my target in flames for an intial nuke then 8 second DoT. It's outstanding.

At level 33 Ranger specced in wildlife I can heal very slightly others, Dmg buff by 14%, armor debuff, entangled, slow, and some skills that cause massive damage.

5. tnam7

tnam7 New Member

Oct 3, 2015
    The chest that opens is all the loot everyone in your party received. If you look under the loot icon you will see who was awarded each piece. It's only displayed for a few seconds so it's hard to read sometimes if you're not looking for it. Your loot item will have a green dot to the right of it and will appear in your bag.

Hope that helped.

6. RobsLive

RobsLive Member

Oct 25, 2016
    I want to like this game but the button to essentially play the game for you kills it for me.

7. Applepen

Applepen Active Member

Jul 14, 2017
    Graphics look nice. Love it so far!:D

8. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Then don't press it?

It's not forced.

9. RobsLive

RobsLive Member

Oct 25, 2016
    Agreed. The problem with that is you don't really get a lot of direction when it comes to the quests. It would be fine if it auto navigated you to the location but it will actually fight for you.

10. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    #70 Rain1dog, Jul 17, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2017
    Does anyone know how the loot at the end of a 3-6 man raid is handed out?

I always seem to get the least powerful item and I'm level 33 so I've been a part of those mini 5 man raids a ton...

ImmDPS Ranger and I've lead the entire raid with DPS, been highest level, lowest level....

Thought I heard mention that if you lead the group you get better chances at better loot?

11. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Yeah, that I can fully understand.

12. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Once one reaches level 33 and needs to be 36 to start the main story....

And after you've done your 6 group raids and no longer get XP from them... where do people go to level up?

13. Guls

Guls Member
    Patreon Bronze

Sep 14, 2012
    I searched for one but haven't found any ?

14. Noah

Noah Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2008
    Male
    Development Manager
    Atlanta, GA
    #74 Noah, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    - UI is a bit cluttered.
    - Forces you to join a guild.
    - Autopilot makes everything super easy with no challenge.
    - Tried to buy gems. Didn't work.
    - When auto joining a group it teleports you to the group leader. Perfect if they're standing next to the raid entrance. Shitty if they aren't because only the leader can start the raid.
    - The scrolling chat banner covers up dialog boxes with NPCs. Can't disable it.

I give it an "eh".

15. dannythefool

dannythefool Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2010
    Germany
    It does not. You can ignore the tutorial popups.

It's a good idea to join a guild though, even if you're not interested in interacting with people. You can get contribution medals solo and you can use them to craft gear etc.

Not everything, I recommend not auto piloting PVP or raid bosses :p

I've been getting a bug where it tells me the purchase failed but then a few seconds later, it says it went through after all. No idea what's up with that. I've bought the €1 goblin offers multiple times now and it always did this.

Doesn't really matter. Once the leader wants to start the raid, they can teleport (or navigate if they're close) to the raid entrance with the "go" button in the adventure window, and you will follow. It doesn't take longer since you have to wait for everybody anyway even if you're standing right in front of the entrance.

If you're alone and you want a quick teleport, you can also use the "go" button if you create a team first. You don't need people in it, you only need people to actually enter the raid.

16. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Lol #

17. skipdaddy

skipdaddy Member

Jun 8, 2012
    As someone who was hardcore with Pocket Legends and Star Legenda (RIP :\ ) this game scratches the mobile mmo itch better than most others.

Autopilot was a put off at first, but after a while it made sense so you don't have to pay attention for some of the more mundane dailies.

It is pretty easy to hit cap. Just get the daily exp from raids and reputation/guild quests. 3 weeks tops if you log in every day and bot the dailies.

Combat is fine and as you progress you see more diversity with 3 sub classes per class.

Raids are quick and easy to get into. Pvp is pretty fun and reminds me a lot of Star Legends with kiting, aoe control, dps rotations, etc.

The guild system is run really well for mobile. Being able to auto travel and warp around the map/join on the fly and queue up for certain things is great.

As far as quests go this is more 'traditional', with a somewhat mundane story and lots of fetch quests you just bot through for the xp. The real fun is in questing with others and pvp.

My only gripes are that the IU took some time to get used to. Couldn't figure out how to leave a team for a while when I started. There is not much gear variety until end game, and even then it's not much. So far pay2win isn't a thing as far as I've seen, as you can't really get ahead by paying more aside from maybe buying certain crafting things you need to upgrade gear, but it's all farmable anyway.

18. silfvertheman

silfvertheman Member

Mar 25, 2016
    This is not an MmOrpg its is a autobattle simulation, dont download if you think its an mmorpg

19. Nivak

Nivak Member

Mar 12, 2015
    Nice joke

20. quickfinga

quickfinga Active Member

May 10, 2011
    I pre-registered for the game, but don’t intend to play it. If someone wants to send me his serial number and the server name he plays on in a message, I give him the rewards.

[​IMG]