Universal Crossy Road - Endless Arcade Hopper (by HIPSTER WHALE)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by klicktock, Nov 19, 2014.

1. BitStern

BitStern Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2014
  2. Jeffrey_Xsu

Jeffrey_Xsu New Member

Aug 13, 2016
    really funny~

3. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Another update!

Dinosaur chicken is free right now! I'm loving the theme! It's such a great game!

Billy

4. uti4

uti4 Well-Known Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Male
    Localization & ASO
    Wowza! Didn't see that the update has come. Gonna try it asap.

5. BitStern

BitStern Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2014
  6. Yanagi

Yanagi Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Medicine
    #606 Yanagi, Apr 6, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2017
    There's a new Savanna update with 11 new characters (2 secret ones). Other than that there's a new way the characters are organised and also a way to guarantee you a new character if you do get a duplicate. If you get a duplicate the game allows you to watch an ad or spend 200 to roll again but this time with a 70% chance of getting a new character. If it fails you are then given yet another option to watch an ad or spend 500 for a 100% chance of getting a new character. You're basically already guaranteed a new toon.

I've gotten nine of the new characters by spending 900 and watching ads. Now to figure out just how the two secret ones are unlocked...

Okay, I figured out both secret characters. The categorising helped a lot.
    Basically, what you need to do is play as any of the available dogs and collect those faeces on the ground to unlock "Best in Show". I assume next you need to play as any of the available cats and collect fishes on the ground. EDIT: And yes, I just collected 8 or 9 fishes to unlock "Cat Lady".

7. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Anyone unlocked the 2 new halloween characters? How did you unlock them?

8. kirbysdl

kirbysdl New Member

Mar 25, 2009
    I unlocked the hand for free, and played games using the hand until I unlocked the clown. I don't think I ever hit anything special, nor did I get an especially high score (I probably got at least one 150-200 score game). Just play games until you get the clown. Not sure how to unlock the second secret character yet.