Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Crimsonaddict

Crimsonaddict Member

Jan 24, 2014
    Need skeletonof death im kenmalhi user

2. IchGre

IchGre New Member

Jan 26, 2014
    Stuck Stuck Stuck

Hi guys, im a newbie, recklessly level up my skill and now having trouble at mado golem
    Pochi and heine is my main but all my char is at lvl 45
    can someone spare eqipment and gold pls I'll return it when its done
    my id is IchGre
    thx b4, and appreciate the help ;)

3. Crimsonaddict

Crimsonaddict Member

Jan 24, 2014
    Need dragonscales pzlz anyone help user is kenmalhi

4. abotbot

abotbot New Member

Feb 4, 2014
    this game is awesome, lvl 17 and still playing

fell in love with the gameplay, anyway the stat build and skill guide are kinda hard to find and i really dont wanna start all over.

may i have any source of information abt chars stat and skill build?

my char build currently full int ann, full dex pochi, and 3int 1vit heine and im not so sure abt heine's stats and skill, in the high lvl grinding, will cold air spray any of use? i saw on youtube some senior member just relying on blizzard and cold air storm, may i have some summary of earlier heine skill and stats arrangement?

5. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Some characters rely on a certain stat for them to attain massive damage.

The following should give you some insight

Pochi - Full Dex
    Ann - Full Int
    Heine - Full Vit or Hybrid Vit/Int (Ratios - 1:3, 2:2, 3:1) personally I went full Vit.
    Lamiere - Full Dex
    Laily - Full Vit

Heine will be your front runner in high level dungeon grinding for the main reason:
    VIRTUALLY UNLIMITED MP AND VIRTUALLY NO COOLDOWN
    the main skills you will be using is as follows:

Spirit Of Light
    Cold Air Storm
    Blizzard

Most of your skill points should be focused in the Ice tree. I can't stress this enough do not max out the prerequisites leading up to cold air storm and blizzard since those skills are not in use most of the time. As far as passives go max out only the ones that benefit damage, MP and Cooldown for now.

As for your light tree focus on getting Spirit Of Light maxed out. Again do not max out the prerequisites since the only skill active at all times is Spirit Of Light.

Now that you have the necessary skills heres the easy part. Passives.
    Passives are pretty self explanatory for the most part so like I mentioned above focus only on the passives that benefit the 3 skills mentioned above. whatever points you have left feel free to put those points into whatever you desire.

It's been years since I've last played so forgive me if I couldn't remember the skill names to make it more specific. If you have any more questions I'll try an answer them as best as I can.

6. Exalted

Exalted New Member

Feb 19, 2014
    #4606 Exalted, Feb 19, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2014
    Late to the party

I just recently stumbled upon CrimsonHeart after playing games such a Zenonia 4 and AurumBlade. Needless to say I can no longer look at those games. CrimsonHeart totally raised the bar and exceeded my expectations.

Briefly I just want to thank a lot of the old posters on this forum who gave amazing information which allowed me to beat the game today. nitou, ZURA, GKAR, sgcc1 are just a few that come to mind, but I know there are many others.

However after beating the game, I'm at a loss of how I should go about taking care of a few end game goals. My character levels are:
    Pochi 79
    Heine 78
    Lamiere 64
    Ann 40
    Laily 36

Leveling Pochi/Heine to 99 is my first goal, but I'm not familiar on where to start training. Another goal is to keep improving and getting better gear. I'm just not sure where to start looking. I don't mind grinding, in fact I love that aspect in games. If someone could help me out on where I should focus my attention I'd really appreciate it.

Particularly I'm looking for gear for Pochi and Heine.

Achievements are another thing I'll shoot for, so if anyone has any unique's or sets they don't need I'll gladly accept them.

Once again, thank you to everyone who has contributed to this forum. Seeing how active everyone was in the past really makes me envious and sad I discovered this game so late. Reading through this forum was an extra element in this game that made this game something special for me

7. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Better late then never friend!

If your looking to grind you're characters to 99 heres my recommendations from a FAQ that we were supposed to put up but it's not near finish due to many of us not online anymore....

If you have anymore questions let me know

Best Ancient Dungeons for Leveling

Out of 24 Ancient Dungeons that this game provides there is a handful of Ancient Dungeons that can maximize your EXP grinding capabilities. For an effective way to grind from Mid Levels to the High Levels I recommend these Dungeons. But a little warning to everyone, these dungeons do take up a considerable amount of time without the proper gear. So try to obtain the best Gear and Cards you can and be ready for one hell of a Grind Session!

*Pudding Island Lv.65* – The easiest Mid Level Dungeon. Best Dungeon to grind if you’re trying to get from 65 to 70. There is nothing but Pudding’s in this Dungeon, hence the name “Pudding Island” so it should be a nice walk in the “Park”(Hehe). The Boss here is just a harmless Grand Pudding which should give you no trouble at all.

*Crimson Beach Lv.70* - The easiest high level dungeon. Perfect Dungeon to grind from 70 to 75. There is a bunch of Crustaceans’ here so it should be fairly easy. Keep in mind a bunch of Crustaceans’ also mean a Blue Claw Boss which can do massive damage and easily kill u in 2 or 3 hits so be careful.

*Dracula’s Mansion Lv. 75* - A fairly tough High Level Dungeon. But a good place to grind from 75 to 80. Everything before the boss is easy, nothing but a few Golems and a bunch of Bats, but the boss Hakenbarwar can be a nuisance. With fairly good gear it should be a easy grind.

*Dimension Of The Pieces Lv.80* - A Pretty tough High Level Dungeon. If you can handle bosses pretty to fairly well this dungeon should get you from 80 to 85 in no time. The only bosses that you don’t fight here are Park and Hakenbarwar. But the Last boss is the annoying Dragon Rathfon. Not so annoying once you got his pattern down but still a big nuisance.

*Rainy Ruin Lv.95* - The easiest but long High Level Dungeon. This Dungeon should get you from 85 to 95 in quite a bit of time. There are 4 areas of nothing but Puddings. Fair warning these puddings do considerable amounts of damage and will kill you if mobbed. Just like Pudding Island the boss is a Grand Pudding but 3 of them and if you don’t have the proper gear it can kill you in one hit. So be prepared and use caution.

*Fragment Of Dimension Lv.99* - The hardest Dungeon. Well it’s only hard if you don’t have some End Game Gear which by this point into the game, I assume our readers have attained some by the time you start grinding this dungeon. Just like Dimension Of The Pieces you fight all the bosses but this time Park and Hakenbarwar are in it. The only annoyance here is the Golden Dragon. But I think our readers at this point in the game can handle it just fine.

8. ellis_franz02

ellis_franz02 New Member

Feb 21, 2014
    hey guys im not new in playing crimsonhearts but im new to this thread lol:)

i stopped playing this game 2 years ago but now once again im playing it coz of my friend needing my help to complete his unique achievement list im already on lvl 99 and just grinding for uniques but it is really so hard getting them :(
    if someone has some uniques left on them would likely want to trade them with me i already have maybe 20-30 uniques but only the lower levels uniques i have ill post the uniques i have left hoping there would be someone interested to trade with me heh thanks:D

9. Evilunicorn

Evilunicorn New Member

Oct 20, 2014
    Help

Hi, could someone send me spare unique dragon cards ang spare uniques? I'm having troubles finishing the game. IGN: DerKaiser

And btw, how does people dupe items in CH?? O.O"

10. Cloddes93

Cloddes93 Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Is anyone still playing?

Is still anyone playing? Looking at this post i found that my characters build are pretty bad, if someone got a skill and stat reset could he trade it with me? Contact on pm too if you wish, i got some cash items to trade for that.

11. mid83

mid83 Well-Known Member

May 28, 2014
    Is there a page with build suggestions? I might finally play this game sometime soon.

12. Cloddes93

Cloddes93 Member

Oct 31, 2014
    By build i mean stat and skill build for characters, for the equips you just need to farm and craft

13. IDarky

IDarky Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Guys need help. I already finished the game but with horrible build, so i created another char, i'm already at the ancient ruins where laily have to find the light key. I already killed the odd colored pudding that was suppose to drop the key but it didn't drop i've been killing mobs for hours but still nothing. Pls help me. Or if its possible to send it pls send it to me i'll pay :(

14. Cloddes93

Cloddes93 Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Try to close and re-open the app and check if the pudding respawned. If not, check the quest log, i had that issue too but managed to go ahead by checking that, i don't remember exactly what i 've done sorry

15. IDarky

IDarky Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Still nothing :/ i'll try reinstalling the game

16. azziraal

azziraal New Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Hey, could someone send me some endgame uniques? I just don't have luck with my dropps :/....
    I can send you some crafting materials. If you need anything, just say so.
    My ign : azziraal

17. IDarky

IDarky Member

Oct 31, 2014
    Guys, is there a way to manually translate an app or a tweak that can translate an app w/o internet? i've tried using autoapptranslate and it doesn't work. i'd like to translate CrimsonHeart2 and WildFrontier2 so that i can play it and share it to others :/

18. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    Man back in the day this game was so awesome. Really wish they came out with a sequel or something.

19. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Sequel is out on the App Store for free. Not translated though.

20. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011