Universal CrimsonHeart

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by goiMot, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Breathren

Breathren New Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Best mobile RPG I have played in years!

Hello everyone!

I've been playing this game casually for over 120 hours but still have not beaten the dragon. All my characters are on level 80+ and are under equipped and can't even beat the 2 golems ancient dungeon and the final dragon boss in the story. If anyone can send me any unique equipments that are not being used, it would greatly help me progress in the game.

ign : Breathren

I really appreaciate all the help i can get.

2. Elitebrid

Elitebrid Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Hey guys
    I just started out with this epic game :D
    However I'm having problems affording potions and such :/
    Is there anyone generous enough to send/lend( I'll send it back when I'm deeper into the game and I start to get a decent cash flow) a modest sum of gold so I can start grinding for longer hours with those potions :D
    Ingame name: elitebrid

3. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    dang people still play this?? Haha I miss this game sometimes.

Oh for any newcomers to this game feel free to check out the links in my Sig. Very informational :)

4. Breathren

Breathren New Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Hi there,
    I think the online feature is not working yet for the past few days but once it is up, I'll send you some golds. :D

Yeah, I just can't take my hands off this game. I've been playing it for 150+ hours and still can't beat the final boss. Bosses in this game are very challenging.

5. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA

If your still having trouble with the last boss I posted here a long time ago a strategy to use with Pochi. Keep in mind back then I was wearing Purple Gear and not full on uniques so you can probably guess how long it took me to take him down.

From what I can still remember theres a few things you need to keep in mind when fighting Rathfon.

1. Boost Bar
    2. MP
    3. Cooldowns

If I can find that post I'll edit this post to save you the trouble of looking for it.

6. Elitebrid

Elitebrid Member

Nov 24, 2013
    Thanks a ton man :D
    I guess it's up now :)
    I managed to send 1 gold to one lucky guy xD

7. Breathren

Breathren New Member

Nov 17, 2013
    Can someone confirm if or when online feature is working now? I haven't been able to connect online for more than 2 weeks. I'm not sure if it's just my phone. It lets me go as far as choosing a character buts stuck on the network receiving part.

8. eAdvisory

eAdvisory Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2011
    Detroit
    Anyone have a spare corruptionn of dragon I just broke mine accidently. My id is Aios. Thanks for any help

9. long_feH

long_feH Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Awesome Game

hi everyone, I'm new to this game but from the little I've played this game is pretty awesome!!
    having some problems farming rare mats/items though. could anyone send me some gears for pochi or forging stones etc to help me? thanks for ur help.
    great to see such a long thread. looks like many others love this game as well.

and just wondering, is a full Dex build for pochi better than a 1:1 str Dex build?

thanks all!

IGN: Eugenie5

10. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA

Yeah it was a fun ride completing this game 100% :)

Regarding Builds for pochi. I'll just bring up a old post from one of our vet's explaining why a full dex pochi would do better than a hybrid or full str pochi

11. bastywarts

bastywarts New Member

Jan 19, 2014
    Hi I'm new to the forums! I'm glad to see many addicts of the game here, such as myself!! Spent a lot of time in this game but can't seem to find unique dragon cards.. Could anyone be so kind as to send me unique dragon cards? I would be more than happy to do anything in return, just tell me.. Thank you in advance!
    By the way, where to check your mail?

12. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    Welcome welcome! Hope you've been enjoying the game :)

In regards to checking your mail you can access that by heading onto the network.

13. vii-Lucky

vii-Lucky Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2013
    @ZURA

when is the 4" display support?

14. long_feH

long_feH Member

Nov 7, 2012
    Thanks Zura! that sure helped! Enjoying every bit of this game. ^^

Anyway are there any tips on a stat/skill build for Laily? Not sure how to make him useful.

And is the free network dungeons still available? the one on weekends.

I've also been playing for quite a bit but have yet to get any unique items. The drop rate seems really low. Is it a must to grind the same mobs for like hours for a drop? And can someone send me spare unique items?

Thanks in advance!!

15. Crimsonaddict

Crimsonaddict Member

Jan 24, 2014
    Hey guys

Having a lot of trouble ...im level 40 some free stuff wud help.. My nicknames kenmalhi thank you guys :))))

16. Crimsonaddict

Crimsonaddict Member

Jan 24, 2014
    :((

My names kenmalhi in crimsonheart... Im broke level 40 getting discouraged need som gold Nd potions the golem boss is owning me

17. ZURA

ZURA Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    Secret
    Vallejo, CA
    I stopped keeping up a long time ago so I wouldn't know. I just know what I know at this point.

Laily is without a doubt the most useless character in the game....Laily is pretty much just a meat shield with his massive HP. What most Vets did including me is just put all stat points into Vit since his HP gain from each point is massive. I tried an all Str build and an all Dex build and the amount a dmg he outputs is not even comparable to the other 4.

Also if you need references on where to get Uniques I have the list in my sig. And yes these uniques took hours if not days to weeks to obtain. The key is perseverance lol. There literally is no easy way to obtain any of them so grind grind grind.

18. Crimsonaddict

Crimsonaddict Member

Jan 24, 2014
    Helpp

Can you send me som free things im level 55 stuck man tyy so much hapy new year

19. Crimsonaddict

Crimsonaddict Member

Jan 24, 2014

Hey my crimson names kenmalhi i need level 60 armor weaponif u can help me out ty gAmer

20. Crimsonaddict

Crimsonaddict Member

Jan 24, 2014
    Need skeleton key to kenmalhi ty