Crimson Skies clone?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by THEDeliriumTrigger, Dec 9, 2009.

1. THEDeliriumTrigger

THEDeliriumTrigger Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Ive been out of the circle for about a half a year now, and i was wondering: has any flight combat game come out yet?

An example would be Crimson Skies, i loved that game to death on the original xbox. Basically you flew around and shot up enemy planes, and blimps/bosses/etc. I would love to have a game like this! I know hawx is coming out soon, but i dont know exactly what type of gameplay it will be. Any help would be amazing!

2. Nascor

Nascor Well-Known Member

Aug 14, 2009
    Yes, Crimson Skies was awesome! The missions have been so, too! (I loved the stunt parts, like the One with the bomber in one of the first missions.)

3. THEDeliriumTrigger

Dec 4, 2008
    I know! Sooo goood

4. acidshaman

acidshaman Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Wow Crimson Skies was great. Especially multiplayer. I would just cruise around in that game it was so beautiful. And the fighting was awesome, unfortunatley the only flying game
    for the iPhone i have is FAST and combat is just confusing and aggravating souch of the time (or pretty cool). I'd love
    to see a Well made gameloft 'clone'.

5. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Well, Ace Combat Xi by Namco just came out. I personally don't have it and heard it's really short, DLC is coming though. Judging by the reviews, it's not worth it. I'm also waiting for H.A.W.X to come out. In the mean time, check out F.A.S.T.

6. THEDeliriumTrigger

Dec 4, 2008
    Thanks everyone, i guess ill just stick with crimson skies for now...

7. Asphyxiation

Asphyxiation Well-Known Member

Nov 8, 2009
    These games are all the same pretty much anyway.

8. veecheech

veecheech Well-Known Member

May 5, 2009
    Minnesota