CREW 674 - EXTRACTION

Pascal Hoffmann
Welcome to a new gaming experience within this amazing new mobile 2.5D side-scrolling action adventure: "CREW 674 - EXT…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Welcome to a new gaming experience within this amazing new mobile 2.5D side-scrolling action adventure: "CREW 674 - EXTRACTION" You are the captain of CREW 674. While you are on recon mission you get a transmission that a big ship crashed somewhere in unexplored caves. Your mission: Enter the deadly world and avoid tons of challenging traps and obstacles to find the missing crew and get them back home! ---------------- Top game features: - 12 beautiful designed level to challenge your skills - Super precise controls - GameCenter Leaderboards to compete with others - 3 areas (Caves, Dungeons, Spaceships) - More than 25 unique & different traps and obstacles - Living environments with lots of details - Hours of frustrating gameplay :) - 2020 ready high end graphics - Story driven - A sound theme to feel the pressure - Full offline gameplay - No ads - No in app purchases - Made with love to challenge your skills Enjoy a pure gaming experience! Good luck, captain! ---------------- This game was built with love by: Pascal Hoffmann TURBULENZ! VISUALS turbulenz.org I hope you love the game the way i do :) If you have any kind of feedback let me know via: [email protected] More infos at: Game-Website: www.crew674-game.com Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CREW674-Extraction-104424484622025 Developer-Website: www.turbulenz.org
Information
Seller:Pascal Hoffmann
Genre:Action, Adventure
Release:May 28, 2020
Updated:Jun 21, 2020
Version:1.0.9
Size:688.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal