Universal Crazy Kings (by Mantis Shrimp)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, May 1, 2015.

1. acetpop

acetpop Member

Jul 17, 2014
    I wish that we can get the cool fix for some unneeded cards soon. :)
    I also wish for a second card upgrader. :D

2. Nixarn

Nixarn Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Co-founder / Game Developer
    Finland
    Hey,

Yeah, I got a huuge amount of cards myself (mostly shitty equipment I don't want to upgrade). But we have two cool solutions for this, that solves many problems you have later on in the game! But it'll take a while until we have that implemented, but we're working on it!

In the next update that we're preparing now, we'll have a bunch of bug fixes, a language selector and 9 new cards (Some really awesome ones!)

Here's a tease of Furnace, the first Epic-rarity hero we're including:

[​IMG]

3. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    #103 Jake7905, Jun 12, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2015
    Yeah, I was stuck on that level for a while, but finally managed to "beat" it with a 1 star victory. It was by far the toughest bird level, even the Boss level was much easier in comparison. I ended up using 2 level 5 slow towers, 2 level 3 bola towers, and 2 level 3 sniper towers. I believe the magic cards used were the knife spell, clarion call, and the meteor spell. Along with the Knight and the archer heroes. And I beat it with 2 hearts remaining, so don't take my advice as gospel.

Edit: Forget that, I just replayed it and got my butt handed to me using the above strategy. I did beat that level last week, so I'm guessing I just forgot my original strategy. But I replayed it another 3 times and finally one-starred it again using 4 level 3 fully upgraded bola towers along with 2 level 3 fully upgraded sniper towers. I used the healing totem spell and the knife spell. Along with 4 hero cards to block, I used my 4 best heroes, and not the archer.

4. JASONBLACK

JASONBLACK Member

May 28, 2015
    Thnx for help bro finally managed to get a 1 star win on that stage...

People saying bird boss was easy... have you seen the size of his arrows He kills my heroes as if they are ants#

5. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    So frustrating when you do a level and in the final round 1 enemy just manages to squeak through!

Tried the same level 3 times done it different and just 1 enemy got through....the first time it was just because I was struggling to select my hero and move him where I wanted. Sometimes a bit fiddly and end up dragging the screen instead.

6. JASONBLACK

JASONBLACK Member

May 28, 2015
    Stuck at bird king... Need tips
    Help guys...##

7. JASONBLACK

JASONBLACK Member

May 28, 2015
    Updated the game just now...
    By the way how to get the new cards??
    Via arena/quests?? Or only possbile by purchase card pack??

8. keyo

keyo New Member

Aug 5, 2013
    You guys have turned this into a pay-to-win game with the introduction of these epic cards...the tournament times reflect that change. Most of top players were around 4.5~5mins before the update. After the update, 5.5mins+.

9. LuisRM

LuisRM Active Member

Dec 17, 2009
    Epic card pack question

The new epic card pack doesn't have a description on what it contains. The card pack ($4.99) says at the bottom what it has. Are these random or set? Can you provide details please? Is this the only way to get the new cards?

10. JASONBLACK

JASONBLACK Member

May 28, 2015
    Nevermind completed all level with 3 stars..even the stymphalian vale##
    Waiting for new levels to arrive soon..

11. Nixarn

Nixarn Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Finland
    Hey! Yeah, that was a miss on our part not saying what it includes. It includes 4 common, 3 uncommon and 1 epic. We'll look into fixing that, it's a bit tricky as there's not that much space and having two lines there would look kinda silly.

And for JASONBLACK, next update will have levels! We're aware many early players having gone through all levels in the launch version, so working hard on getting more levels and more to do!

12. TheBigBass

TheBigBass Well-Known Member

May 1, 2013
    That's great news. Could you guys tell us if there's any way for us to get the new epic cards besides the card packs?

13. Nixarn

Nixarn Active Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Finland
    Hey, unfortunately not... yet. Last update was mostly a bunch of big fixes and we added the new cards without really looking into how non-paying players could get them, but it's always been our intention that non-paying players also can get the Epic cards so we'll fix that in an update.

14. Mephala

Mephala Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    I noticed that our IAPs are tied to our device, not to our Apple ID as my husband whom I convinced to start playing, had to buy his Booster #1 again even though I had purchased mine earlier. Is this a new Apple policy? I'm happy to support the dev but just curious about how this works.

15. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Consumable IAP's, such as those in Crazy Kings, can never be restored. They are tied to a specific game save, not to your Apple ID. Once you start a new game, those IAP's go out the window.

16. Mephala

Mephala Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2013
    Ah cool. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

17. Phairdon

Phairdon Active Member

Aug 16, 2013
    I've been playing a few weeks now and I really am enjoying this game. In a weird coincidence I have 160 stars And 160 crowns.

Question: where do I get the poison tower? I've read about it but haven't acquired it yet

18. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Anyone notice the Crazy Kings Adventure? Just seen it with the same game description and screenshots but by a different dev?

19. ste86uk

May 9, 2012