Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. jmuramatsu

jmuramatsu New Member

Mar 28, 2014
    Help with Xakak

Ok, so I found Xakak and he wants me to kill a big Bamli named Rumpalo and give him a piece of gold. Is Rumpalo just randomly wandering around? I searched near Xakak and also went to several Bamli hotspots but couldn't find Rumpalo.

2. davagorn

davagorn Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2009
    I found him randomly wandering around, pretty far from where the quest was given. Probably easiest to ignore that quest for now, and while you're going around for another quest, you'll bump into him.

And by bump into him, I mean whack him until he dies.

3. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    When you are asked to track down a specific named creature, I'm pretty sure the game is designed so that it spawns somewhere near you to ensure that you find it. Just keep looking around while doing other things and you will come across it at some point.

4. jmuramatsu

jmuramatsu New Member

Mar 28, 2014
    #1424 jmuramatsu, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    Ok, thanks -- I figured it might just be random. Definitely going to take your advice and work on other quests in the meantime.

5. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Any enemy that's not a 'baby' (smallest size eg Glidopus Hatchling) can drop an egg. Just kill any of them that aren't babies and you'll find one eventually. I got a Vomma egg within the first 5 minutes of the bawg. Just luck.
    I bet you'll find one of you stop searching haha

6. your personal robot

your personal robot Well-Known Member

Nov 11, 2008
    nonverbalist
    Berlin
    I have to say, this game is really great. Just totally not for me. I'm not a crafting guy, so this action - which is a main game element - felt tedious pretty early. I adore the production though. But all that collecting, base and stuff building... meh.

7. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Just got two bamli eggs~ is it a bug?

8. Whoa seriously? In all my 60+ hours playing, I never got more than one of each egg.

9. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Did they both drop at the same time?

10. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #1430 chaos_envoys, Feb 6, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2016
    Nope.. i got one with my bamli stashed on my home
    [​IMG]

Edit: just read my comment and it seems confusing.. i suppose my wording is wrong.. i mean my second bamli egg :)

11. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Anyone knows what Caarta's Exploratory do? He's alone in the bawg, and gives no quest at all..

12. Usually if you find someone who's not part of a quest yet, he'll be part of a quest you'll pick up later.

13. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    I've finished all sidequest in bawg... And looked at your guide, but to no avail... His location isn't even marked on the map..

14. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Has anyone picked up a new game since getting crashlands? I've debated with a couple of new releases but am so addicted to crashlands and have a huge back log of other games that I may just decide to pass in most games until I complete crashlands.

I need to find a way to stop buying games that look good due to never getting to complete games!

15. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    I only found carts in the tundra is he on every map? He had nothing to say and I wondered if I need to find him in the Savannah first? I've finished all the quests except I think the last one with the elder stone. Maybe I need to pay him another visit, but no other npcs have sent me to him.

16. chaos_envoys

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    I've done some googling and found that he's on all three of the map, and we need to meet him at savannah first.. I guess i'll explore savannah now

17. Zamoofaboo

Zamoofaboo Active Member

Dec 11, 2015
    What are chances of crafting something purple/orange? So far I've only got 1 blue craft, 3-4 greens and a ton of whites. I'm on tier 11 right now, is there any point to re-crafting something if I get a white? Or will they be replaced soon. It usually takes at least 2-3 hours of running around to gather enough materials to make 1 craft... At what tier should I start aim on maxing out?

Also, why are the tiers all odd numbers lol. Where are the tier 2/4/6/etc stuff?

18. I would usually scrap white ones and keep my old one until I got more materials to craft a new one. I didn't like sacrificing all the bonus stats just to have higher HP or damage. Sometimes salvaging it might even give you enough to make a new one that could turn out better.

19. Gektor Flagler

Jan 29, 2016
    playing games, playing poker
    keep traveling! Thank God!
    Yeah, this one is a relay good one !!! I Like it !

20. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    So I've done every quest in the game that I can find, including all of carta's, but there is still a legendary item in he refinery and an epic item—looks like a shirt—in the foundry. These are the last items in the last two workstations!

Anyone have a clue about these recipes? I've done a LOT of smashing things...maybe I need to kill some epic monsters in the tundra. They are hard to come by.

The hunting bonus from the gallum pet seems to make it much easier to find powerful and epic enemies. I'm not sure about the gulantis treasure bonus, if it's easier to find londsoliteand what not.

The vomma still seems to be the very best. I tried out the epic blast crab and the damage isn't much better with a lower attack rate. The gulantis might be pretty awesome if I can get it to up to epic though...