Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    #1561 sakara214ever, Feb 27, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 27, 2016
    The game needs some serious tweaking at the part of damage. My lvl 2 pet does almost double damage than me (main character). Maybe it is intended by the devs but it feels so unnatural my character so upgraded with level 11 armor and weapons but my gluterfly is killing the enemies not me. Feels like i am the pet

2. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Close to the end now. Just a couple of quests to go, which I'm dawdling over because I want to get all my pets up to epic level before finishing the main story.

Yes, I know you can keep going after the story ends but where's the fun in that?

3. sakara214ever

sakara214ever Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    how many hours did you play?

4. OrangutanKungfu

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Just over 50 hours. As I said, I'm dawdling a bit. Great game, almost don't want finish it.

5. junkyardheart

junkyardheart Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    I'm loving this game like most others, but I've run into a problem. My pet Glaser which has been Embiggened has disappeared from the game. It was following me through the Tundra when I last played. When I returned to the game later I had no pet following me and there is no sign of it anywhere. It's not in its bed or at any of my home bases. Any ideas?

6. Zamoofaboo

Zamoofaboo Active Member

Dec 11, 2015
    Where is Caarta in Tundra? I've finished up those quests in Savannah/Bawg already. I've been to every cardinal direction from central teleporter in Tundra, including the most commonly suggested north/northwest, s/he's nowhere in sight.

Anyone have screenshot?

7. OrangutanKungfu

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    I really struggled to find Caarta as well in the Tundra. In the end he was west of the portal stone and north of the pod guard. Not quite intersecting lines, but pretty close.

8. Zamoofaboo

Zamoofaboo Active Member

Dec 11, 2015
    I've walked through that area a dozen times and there are no unexplored areas anywhere near. Do you have a screenshot?

9. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    You got to the Bawg, yet you rate this game 1 star? That sure is masochism... :D

10. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    It sure doesn't seem to have a game-breaking bug that's affecting you as you seem to be still playing. And I agree that one star doesn't seem appropriate for a game you've played for 20 hours and still want to keep playing enough that you're heading to internet forums to ask for help with optional side quests. It may not be five stars for you, but that's what 2, 3 and 4 are for.

So yes, I could post a screenshot, but I don't feel like it.

11. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #1571 VirtualBoyFreak, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
    Agreed. 1-star rating in these forums = avoid the game. If someone plays the game for so many hours, yet rate the game 1 star, there's something wrong about it all...

@Zamoofaboo: I was just laughing at the situation, rate the game as you want. I'll just take note to know your game ratings are useless for me.

12. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    1 - I am sure people who rate this 1 star will not get helps from others.
    2 - I am sure people who rate this 1 star will not get helps from others.
    3 - I am sure people who rate this 1 star will not get helps from others.
    4 - I am sure people who rate this 1 star will not get helps from others.

Awwww LOL

13. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Lol...yeah for real...

What gives Zamoof dude? How the hell could you rate this game 1 star? I am curious to see what games you consider 4-5 star material on the App Store...

14. speetz

speetz Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2013
    I was following this game forever and had money aside to play it when my iPhone took a crap; now I have a 4s which apparently can't run it. Has anyone attempted it, as I believe it either says 5 required or that a 4 won't work...? Eh here's to prayers, lol. I love most crafting games aside from minecraft (half the reason being the community) and love BS's others games, and everyone loves this game, but I don't wanna temporarily waste the cash since I won't be g tying a new device for a bit

15. Ausar

Ausar Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    BCN
    Works fine on the 4s, the only big problem this have on the 4s is on a side boss that unless you manage to kill it fast at some point with all the effects the frames drop to around 10 and it gets imposible

16. H4nd0fg0d

H4nd0fg0d Well-Known Member

Mar 30, 2010
    Smh. Lolololololololol

17. Bucktroo

Bucktroo Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 29, 2011
    Male
    Analyst
    Natural State
    I re-read this post like 4 times trying to see if you flipped a word around or something. I think I've been playing too many puzzle games.

18. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    Loled by this!! Thanks for this epic reply!

19. junkyardheart

junkyardheart Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    Okay, I found him in my inventory. I must have smashed the wrong buttons and moved it into my inventory. But the inventory only shows the pet's bed, not the pet, so it was far from obvious. :)

20. DarkClawz

DarkClawz Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Damn, I saw Crash moved up the list and thought the next update (player created lvls) came out.

Nope, just some nobody DARED to give one star. I didn't think it was even possible to give Crashlands one star...nah, I must been smokin to much