Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I found the blueprint for the last Foundry item while fishing in the Tundra. Think I had my Powerful Gulanti with me at the time.

For the last Refinery item, try visiting Vrrdunn's Fishery again. Be prepared though, it might be a while before you get the blueprint and a lot longer before you can craft it.

2. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    There are even numbers, but they seem to be all one-off specials, like the Butterfly blade and Bone helm, which you can't salvage and redraft.

As for the chances of purple (excellent) equipment it must be around 10-30%. I usually get it within four goes, sometimes three, sometimes six.

3. The epic Gulanti essences should be a reward from a quest. So don't worry about hunting them for the upgrade.

4. They're nerfing Vomma. :(

5. chaos_envoys

chaos_envoys Well-Known Member

Jan 1, 2011
    Medical Doctor
    Pokke Village, Indonesia
    #1445 chaos_envoys, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    Where did you find that info?

Edit: found the changelog, and i've updated to version 1.0.10 on android.. seems like they reduced vomma's damage by 25% :(

6. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    How do you fish in The Bawg? Been stuck on this one. Do I have to craft a tier 2 fishing pole? Is the recipe a random drop? And what about the recipe for tier 3 pickaxe?

Thanks!

7. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I can't remember exactly where to get the blueprint but new pickaxes, shovels and fishing pole blueprints all come as part of missions. Keep completing them, it'll come eventually.

8. scrotally

scrotally Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2013
    #1448 scrotally, Feb 7, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2016
    I'm stuck on get rekt. I have 8 gravel bombs for Jaans. Where the hell is Jaans??? Ive walked around the labyrinth 5 times. Never mind. They just appeared out of nowhere right after posting this.

9. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Thank you.... As soon as I read this both recipes appeared through the quest lines.

The best part of this game may be how it continually keeps drawing me back in.

10. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    How do I kill the E.M.G. boss? I hit it until its life reaches zero, but it doesn't die. Am I missing something?

11. Zamoofaboo

Zamoofaboo Active Member

Dec 11, 2015
    Trying to find a Bloated Glutterfly is driving me crazy. Been walking around for hours at night and didn't find a single one. I've googled everywhere and using all tips like trying to stay within mid-range of the crash site to no avail. Circled everywhere around Labyrinth/Cultist hideout, no avail.

Any tips? Good thing you only need 2 of those damn essences to evolve the pet... if you need like 10 then I wouldn't even bother.

12. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    I found mine far out from the crash site. I think the frequency of the larger mobs increases with distance from the crash site. I'd already explored 'off the screen' quite far to the west as part of my 'far lands' looking for the edge of the map exploration.

13. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    #1453 Press2Play, Feb 8, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    Anyone know where to find blajam its my second to the last quest before the "to SPACE!" mission and the mission finding the Gongs (warfish), and will I be able to complete other mission if I finish the game?.

Edit:
    Just found blajam feels like an idiot right now he's just on the left side of central podguard.

14. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Yes once you complete the game you can still carry on the other quests and stuff

15. Don't worry -- I couldn't find him either for a long time bc I thought it wanted me to go FAR west.

16. HeroComa

HeroComa Well-Known Member

Jul 13, 2009
    Student
    Long Beach, California
    Welp new update nerfed Vomma GG lol

17. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Someone mentioned earlier with update 1 to not redraw the map as it makes everything black or hidden again...? Is that true? Does the update 2 fix that problem?

18. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    New update out!

The map definitely looks much better and cleaner. The old look was very, "pixel-y"? I wish they'd fix the "pixel-y" looking icon. I should probably email them since they didn't reply to me on the forum when they were here.

And I never got Vomma but was excited to after reading all the comments. Unfortunately I will never see his power. However I think this is better in the long run as it will make more use for other pets instead of everyone using Vomma for max damage. And btw that nerf amount for Vomma is huge!

19. DarkClawz

DarkClawz Well-Known Member

May 10, 2012
    Lol, I beat the game a few days ago and was going to say "You can't beat the value of this game. It took 70 hours of my life for $5 ($20 if you count the PC) and I never got bored! Worth every penny!!!"

Then I saw this and laughed. I tried every pet. None even came close to Vommas dps. Probably could have added another 10 hours to the game for me...would have been worth it...wait...now I'm sad :-(

20. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    What does red icon in upper left corner of map mean or do?