Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. BOWB4ZOD

BOWB4ZOD Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2008
    Director, Producer, Editor
    Ontario, Canada
    Does this game support Mfi controllers?

2. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #1242 VirtualBoyFreak, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    https://www.reddit.com/r/crashlands/comments/42s27f/warning_crashlands_on_the_amazon_app_store_is_not/

According to that link on Reddit, it has already been removed from the Amazon App Store.

I think it doesn't support them, but yesterday night I noticed that I play the game using just one hand while I use the other to hold the iPad :D

Regarding pets, what about a maxed out glutterfly? I think that one is great too.

3. PimpDaddy

PimpDaddy New Member

Feb 1, 2016
    Can someone plz tell me what toughness does for you? And is it one of the better prefixes to have on your equipment?

4. Tulki

Tulki Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2014
    It reduces physical damage taken by the percentage you have. So if you have 40% total protection, and an enemy hits you with a 200 damage physical attack, it only deals 120 damage. It is quite important, unless you're against enemies that deal a lot of elemental damage, like burning or poison.

You can click the little '?' icon next to each stat on your character sheet to see what it does.

5. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

Nov 27, 2013
    Labyrinth?

So i think i have pretty much everything done in the Savanna, with the exception of being able to beat Baary. The one thing I have yet to come across is the Labyrinth (is it actually a quest)? Any info on how you find it or where you pick up the quest would be greatly appreciated...

6. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Where do I get bombs? I ran into when just wandering around and have 5 I think but wondering if I just randomly find it like I did or if I craft it? Since it is an open world I'm assuming just randomly finding it is the way it is and ok... Hope it isn't part of some quest line that I ruined?

7. twispby

twispby Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    Still stuck on the grandest city quest :p

Apparently it's a bug where the floor he's standing on was counted. They fixed it so the game needs x - 1 pieces of the city for completion.

On the BS forums someone said if you sync your game save it should fix the issue, but I've tried and still no dice.

If my game completionist ocd wasn't there I'd move on, but alas...

Anyone else found a fix?

8. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Each time I think I "hit the wall" with this game, something new draws me in. Have never been so amazed w a game.

Made it to Bawg!

9. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    I´m at the point where I can travel to the second world.
    But I didn´t explore the full first world.
    So my question is if there are some "hidden" quests that can only be found by exploring the world in addition to complete "standard" quests.

10. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    You can go back at any time :)
    And yes, there are optional quests such as the baconweed fairy one, the labyrinth etc
    Also getting certain achievements in their other games will unlock neat side quests with special rewards, although they are optional too.

11. NightmareCC

NightmareCC Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2014
    Ok thank you!
    So maybe I should recheck the map and look for unsolved quests :)

12. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    You could be sometime ;)

I skipped the baconfairy for now, gonna go back to it when I get a bit further in the bawg :)

13. BlottoBrah

BlottoBrah Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2013
    US
    For the most part you can craft them. I believe you find the recipes randomly and some you get through quests. Some quests start you of with some (like firecrackers) but you get the option to craft them as well. Don't think you trapped yourself out of completing a quest.

14. bluspacecow

bluspacecow Well-Known Member

May 3, 2012
    Also the Depth Charge , a 300 % DPS bomb you can find via Fishing.

15. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    New York, NY
    What's the "better" pet to have.... A starter Vomma or an upgraded Tartil?

16. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    New York, NY
    Same here. Did everything with the exception of the stupid Baconweed Fairy. Bawg is a great change of pace.

17. Don't have an epic Tartil, since I still haven't found the recipe. But the answer is still probably Vomma.

18. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    New York, NY
    I found the epic tartil schematic in the Bawg when randomly harvesting stuff.

19. With over 60 hours in the game, all epic pets except Tartil and Slurb (could only find one epic Slurb to kill), and down to the final boss, I think I'm just gonna have to live without those two epics. :/

20. Derprozess

Derprozess Well-Known Member

Aug 18, 2012
    Engineer
    #1260 Derprozess, Feb 1, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2016
    Post Deleted.