Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I got the station quite a few hours ago. Have built all that armor and unlocked almost all the things in that station. I can tell the bed is the last one. Just don't know where to get it. Guess I'll sweep the whole Savanah again!

2. Do some quests. I think the bed was from a quest.

3. Zamoofaboo

Zamoofaboo Active Member

Dec 11, 2015
    ////

4. Sadly, there is none. If you want to know how much of something you have, you need to harvest it to see the number or find a recipe with it to check the number.

5. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    I have level 11 weapon/armor and epic pet and I can't beat baconweed fairy...what the? I have done every other quest in the Savanna and I can't beat it. Also have the bat-a-rang and flamethrower.

Tips?

6. What pet? Might want to try a different one. I didn't like my Wompit for that. Ended up using a Glutterfly, I think.

7. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Do you know if it's possible to randomly craft a Legendary? Or are those items limited to specific recipes? So far the best gear I've randomly crafted was in the Excellent bracket. The Legendary gear I have has all come from one-shot recipes.

By the way, thanks for the awesome guide. I just started exploring the Bawg last night, then I looked at your guide and realized that I missed a couple of quests in the Savannah! Would have never caught that on my own.

8. Nope, I'm pretty certain that you can only get legendary from recipes that are already orange. In all my 60 hours of playing, I've never crafted one randomly.

And glad the guide is helping. :) Trying to put together some video guides as well.

9. PBSNellie

PBSNellie Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2013
    Southern CA
    Finally made to the Bawg today. Spent all afternoon on it. Its like a totally different game, almost.

10. Jake7905

Jake7905 Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2013
    Bombs, bombs, and more bombs worked for me. I just ran around, used a lot of those fishy poison bombs, used the flamethrower too, but didn't bother with the wrench or bat-a-rang for that boss. I used that invincibility machine, the poison bombs, the flamethrower, and a healing potion. As well as my Epic Wompit.

11. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    New York, NY
    Epic wompit. I also have the gloctopus (sp?), glutterfly, tartle, and zug.

Driving me nuts. I assume I have to beat this boss to move on to next world?

Help

12. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    New York, NY
    OK cool, thanks. Will try that. I have that shield machine as well.

13. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    This might be the longest ios game I have ever played , excluding gta.

14. Bi88les

Bi88les Well-Known Member

Jul 22, 2012
    Holey Moley! How did Butterscotch Shennanigans fit this much game into less than 90 MBs???! I'm off to fight the Baconweed Fairy and I've been playin/grinding for three days! The amount of stuff to do is phenomenal. Someone commented that we're talking about this game like a console game, but this transcends consoles - it's the way mobile AND console/PC games should be played in the future! Epitome of talent, skill and desire to produce Quality !

15. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    I don't think so...if you're really stuck you could skip it but I would recommend doing it anyway.
    Try not to be greedy with attacks. Only do so when it's actually safe.

16. imac2much

imac2much Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Houston, TX
    #1196 imac2much, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    Is epic vooma too over powerful? I'm at the end of the game and I've been upgrading all the pets but they all pale in comparison to the vooma. Even the epic versions of the last two pets are ridiculously weak in comparison.

Also is there any other way to get powerful other than using the last legendary set and epic vooma? I still have some trouble with the epic versions of some monsters but don't have any other way to power up. Thanks!

Edit: I'm using spice injector, Clark, searchlight and bloodball for trinkets. Potion, thunderclaw, dbot and flamethrower for items. Shock guard is better than thunderclaw but felt like experimenting. I was really hoping some new pet would be better than the first one in second area.

17. I recommend trying the Zug, Tartil or Glutterfly. Maybe evolve one of them to Tier 2 if you can. I find projectiles much more useful than hopping on enemies. I let my pets do most of the heavy lifting in this game.

18. imac2much

imac2much Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Houston, TX
    #1198 imac2much, Jan 31, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    What difficulty are you playing on? I used tier 2 wompit because that's all I had haha. Took forever but it just became a game of recognizing patterns and dodging bullets. Just be patient and strike him only a couple times before dodging. Make a dbot and use that if you need to.

Don't get frustrated. You can just skip the quest and come back when you're stronger with a tier 2 or 3 vooma. The reward isn't great anyway.

19. Pretty much, yeah. I'm worried they might nerf him and I'll have to find a new strategy. Even with my Vomma, I'm having trouble taking down Tier 2 Gallum.

I do like my Wojack, too. But other than him, the other pets all seem worthless. Pretty nuts.

20. imac2much

imac2much Member

Feb 8, 2011
    Houston, TX
    Interesting. I've beaten the tier 3 gallum and gulanti with my setup but it takes forever and every mistake could mean death haha. It provides a good challenge but it doesn't seem intended. I wish there was some more powerful equipment!

Oh well. Great game anyway!