Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Has anyone gotten the Epic Tartil schematic? I can't believe I still haven't come across it. Driving me crazy.

2. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Yeah, I've got him to epic. Don't recall how I got the schematic though. #

3. At least I know it exists now. But every other schematic came in time. I dunno what this one won't drop.

4. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Is there some reference that tells you how to do things? Simple things, like changing out your inventory (figured that out), building a new station (something to do with touching teleport stations when you are near them?), in short is there some list of the simple things that come up when you first encounter things and Flux tells you how to do them. If one forgets - there is no reference that I can find. The Wiki is not straightforward, and doesnt tell one the hows, and the forums dont just have a straightforward list.

Thanks.

5. I tried to address a lot of that beginner confusion in my guide. :)

6. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    Can't believe how easy it is to get epic armor/weapon in this game thanks bscotch games really awesome.

7. Solarclipse

Solarclipse Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2012
    You don't need the tile he is standing on, just get everything else you can, I think there is a dialogue right after you do that. Then return to the owl guy.

8. limmyfox

limmyfox Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2011
    Even if you get the schematics, you still can't build it as you might not have the station needed to build it, which you get from continueing the story.

9. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    Easy huh? I've "re-rolled" many weapons and got lots of commons :|

10. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Ok I've finally put some time in. I'm just over 2 hours and I'll be honest I love this game. Five stars easily. The hype really does match the game. I really really love how everything is streamlined. I normally hate survival games. But the fact that when I'm chopping something the right tool pops up and it auto collects along with everything else it just makes the entire experience a fun experience. The touch controls are excellent too and the ui is effective and easy to get used to.

Hats off to the devs. I've pretty much downloaded and buttered up every game they've made in the last few days and honestly it's money well spent. Flop rocket has been a serious challenge to get used to playing but it's fun.

And thanks to appunwrapper for the guide. I've had it open on my pc while I've been playing on my iPhone. I can't thank you enough for all the work and effort you've done.

Billy

11. limmyfox

limmyfox Well-Known Member

Sep 11, 2011
    I didnt know you can fish schematics out of water!

12. Phairdon

Phairdon Active Member

Aug 16, 2013
    Can you please explain? I've seen glowing circles behind items on the craft menu, do those randomly change? Also, how do you salvage? I've opened the item menu, pressed salvage, pressed an item but it doesn't do anything

13. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    When you craft a weapon or armor it will have random stats so you can keep crafting until you get a good one then salvage the rest. To salvage, click on Flux at the bottom left and then click on the equipment slot you want to salvage. Then at the bottom you'll see all the equipment that fits that slot. Click on salvage at the top right and then the piece of equipment.

14. Zamoofaboo

Zamoofaboo Active Member

Dec 11, 2015
    How do you check what crafting raw materials you have other than going to a workstation? I can't seem to find an inventory button. Even at the workstation you can only see the materials that are needed to craft certain things. The character stats screen only shows what weapons/armour you have?

15. Metatait

Metatait New Member

Jan 30, 2016
    I found the epic tartil schematic by fishing on the Savannah. I also fished up an epic weapon, the Excellent Wobblygong of Shocking (lvl 11, looks like an electric eel).

16. Ok, so I guess that means it's not tied to the Bawg. I thought it might be, since that's where its workstation is from. I hope this means I can loot it anywhere, bc Savanna is not all that exciting for me now.

17. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    To whoever purchased me a butter up, whoever you are that was one of the nicest things anyone has done for me. So whoever you are thank you very much.

Sorry I know it's sorta off topic but I just wanted to put it out there. It's why I love this place so much.

Billy

18. Killerluffy246

Killerluffy246 Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2014
    Asia
    Guys can I ask is excellent the highest tier in crafting weapon ?
    Acceptable -> satisfying-> excellent -> ???

19. Legendary

20. Samurix16

Samurix16 Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Male
    USA
    I have put in 20+ hours into this game I can't stop playing it!