Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. It's in the next workstation. The Granvil. I also picked up the recipe before I had the Granvil and got confused.

2. Tier 2 Lyff is still weaker than my Epic Vomma. I hope they don't nerf the Vomma bc he's so awesome. But I am sad none of the cuter pets are as effective. Might be a while before I can make an epic Lyff to try.

3. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    Just so I am clear? To get passed the stone tools and level 1 saw/pick...

Do I just keep mining those flat rocks? Will the schematic drop from those rocks?

I have a level one saw that only allows for 2-3 types of grass or wood to be cut. I'm visiting places that a good portion needs better saw/pick to harvest.

Just seems like last 3-4 hours it's slowed down dramatically.

4. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Awesome thanks :)

5. Tools and workstations are usually given as quest items. They're not random drops.

6. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    You won’t get the tier 2 saw and pick from the Stoneshaper workstation, if that’s where you are in the game. You need the next workstation to craft the tier 2 saw, and it will require two workstations after that before you can get the tier 2 pick.

7. FYI, my guide now has pictures of all creatures, plants and minerals. So if you don't know what something looks like, that should help you out.

8. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    #1108 Rain1dog, Jan 29, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 29, 2016
    Thank you gals/guys...

So I need to finish up some quests to get better equip and stations?

Where can I find your guide?

I have quests going...

Crafty contact
    Grafting roots
    Mother duck
    Caartas markings

9. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Yes. If you don't have the schematic for the next workstation (Chemworks) in the Stoneshaper, you need to do more quests to unlock the schematic.

10. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010

Ok cool thanks.

11. twispby

twispby Well-Known Member

Dec 28, 2012
    I've got a bawg quest where I need to "Hoover" up a rival settlement and I've picked up everything, but the tile the npc I standing on, but I can't seem to finish the quest.

Juice box keeps telling me to suck up the settlement when I talk to him! What am I missing?

12. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Just got Chemworks!!

13. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    Knowing where you are is how you find where you want to be.

- Profound lessons from the Bawg no.126

14. bigred447uk

bigred447uk Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2009
    ...and now the game will take hold of you with a vice-like grip and not let go for some time...

15. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010

It's already done that....

It's the first true game in over a year on the iOS. No timers, 8 different currencies not, single pay once play as much as you want...

RPG abilities, crafting, exploring, questing, upgrading... Complete love with it.

16. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    Just have bought it. I am finishing the last episode of Telltale' Game of Thrones, then I am going to play it tomorrow. So hyped for this. Hope it is all people has been saying.

17. #1117 AppUnwrapper, Jan 29, 2016
    Ok new favorite pet might be Gulanti. Only tier 1 and tearing enemies to shreds. Gonna test him out more. Looks pretty cool, too.

Edit: Nope, still prefer my Vomma. :/

18. Rain1dog

Jul 31, 2010
    Wow... All of a sudden after getting the Chemtable a massive influx of new stuff going on...

Love it

19. Digibear

Digibear Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2012
    Think I bugged the Bacon fairy quest.

I found the Square lake early during exploration and built my base there. Then started the bacon fairy quest line. When it circled the lake I headed back home, part of the base was destoryed but there was no way to activate the quest. I tried removing the entire base. Reloading into the game and everything but no events happen there. Anyone have any idea on how to fix it besides starting over?

20. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    #1120 VirtualBoyFreak, Jan 29, 2016
    Report it to BS so they can hotfix it through the campaign updates they roll these days.

It's a console game tailored for phones ;) you should dedicate more time to it. It's one of the best games IMO.

I unlocked the Perks from Flop Rocket and Towelfight 2 that unlock 2 side quests, but I still have to see what side quests they refer to. I'm still grinding the Savanna...