Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    You're on the right track, but the Beakler is a trinket in the Chem Works - it's not the flamethrower.

2. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    just went through everything there, and just saw it. now on to finding everything for that!!!

3. ZAOalive_777

ZAOalive_777 Member

Jan 16, 2016
    When I go to the bawg do I need to move my base? build another base? Or is there a way to teleport back to my first base quickly?

4. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Just hoover everything up and move to the Bawg, in my opinion. It didn't take long and definitely save time if you aren't going back much (which I absolutely haven't).

5. OMG my Wompit is called Stompy and my Wat is Flappy and I'm not 5 years old. :/

6. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I still have the wombat pet... And stone tools. I spent 4 hours chipping every flat rock I could see and nothing.

For a period there I was getting upgrades at a decent pace but I've been stuck with stone tools and level 1 pick/saw now for days now.

I tried getting the glutterfy egg but nada.

Only quest I have... Is X marks the spot with a sign.

Found a ring and need to give to somebody.

7. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Hmm..I named my Wompit Tinsel. Did I go in the wrong direction with that?

8. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    Finally! I've found skull island with the fairy. After searching a HUGE amount to the east. It was to the west >.<

Schooled that boss! He was crazy hard. Awesome stuff.

<3Crashlands

9. anth_oh_knee

anth_oh_knee Member

Aug 12, 2013
    I named my Tartil: Fartil. Also, my wompit is named Dicktits.

Also, not 5.

10. HippoHumper

HippoHumper Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2013
    Actually I use my wompit (named "Pepper" after my first/favorite dog since he was my first pet in Crashlands") he was also the first pet I had I trained up to the epic level so he hits the hardest but the thing is he only hits once and I'm in the bawg now where enemies tunnel underground and flit around so it's sometimes hard for him to consistently get a hit in. I also take the buffs into account and since I use bombs often the tartil helps me throw bombs faster

11. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Man you giys make this game sound like a console game! For some reason I only played it once since it came out :(

12. Press2Play

Press2Play Well-Known Member

Mar 28, 2012
    Bussinessman
    Philippines
    This game is really addicting hope to see update of new area or planet, did anyone got the perks for playing other bscotch games? curious about the quest and the armor.

13. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Ok I have made the dish and my next quest is the high ground. My question is, does the Bacon Fairy quest you all keep talking about (and the square lake thing) come after this?

I thought the high ground part was the last bit of the Savannah and don't won't to miss anything :)

Btw I have no side quests!

14. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Grats, Z! :)

15. pepsodont

pepsodont Well-Known Member

Jun 1, 2014
    My Wompit is Stinky. I'm actually 30...:(

16. Xcode

Xcode Member

May 8, 2012
    hello. I can't seem to find goldybank at the workstation although I am pretty sure I picked the schematic up already? any of u encountered this as well? sorry if this was already posted before. thanks in advance.

17. bababewey

bababewey Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2012
    This easily slides into my top 3 favorite all time mobile games. I'm only 6 hours in and there seems to be quite a way to go, i couldn't be more impressed with this game.

18. Candykiller

Candykiller Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Dec 15, 2010
    Illustrator/Designer
    United Kingdom
    Sometimes you unlock item schematics for a workstation that that you haven’t crafted yet. That could be the explanation.

19. Xcode

Xcode Member

May 8, 2012
    thanks for the information and ur prompt reply. I am currently at centrifuge workstation. is goldybank for the one after it? any idea? haha.

20. OrangutanKungfu

OrangutanKungfu Well-Known Member

Dec 29, 2015
    Media
    UK
    Yep, you've missed a bit! You need to head down to Ugy's Meadow - it's southeast of the crash site, at least on my Crashlands (not sure how random the map is). It's near your starting point anyway - there are a bunch of sidequests there that end in the Bacon Fairy quest.