Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. brighteyes74

brighteyes74 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Harrow , England
    Thanks for the reply I'd already worked it out for myself after I posted..Dohh lol

2. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]

^^ Go out at night with a buttload of your most powerful bombs and hunt them in clusters (the further out you go in the Savannah, the more clumps of enemies you'll find). At least that's what I did when looking for the Tartil tongues.

3. Mess

Mess Well-Known Member

Jul 17, 2013
    Welcome, I did the same thing the other day!!

4. Dankrio

Dankrio Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Jun 3, 2014
    That's a bold statement.

5. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    So I found square island. I forgot what direction the flower was facing & now I'm lost. It says go find a Great Lake to meet a fairy in the middle? Not really a spoiler but where is this lake lol. To the south? North?

6. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    For me it was quite a bit west

7. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    I agree about the time aspects but in practicality it's very rare for me to have a quick session because I get so wrapped up in getting some things done, which just snowballs.

8. SherlockEB

SherlockEB Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 22, 2013
    It took me 3 hours to find one epic gutterfly
    I hope a new one appears somewhere close.

9. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    I'm going to go nuts. How far is this "giant lake" from the square lake?

10. Has anyone managed to loot an Epic Tartle schematic? I'm already in the tundra and don't have it and it's driving me nuts.

11. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Hi Z. If you're looking for the fairy it's actually not that far at all, and kind of looks like a skeleton face.

12. Zeillusion

Sep 30, 2013
    Oh so it's not a massive lake? Lol cause I've cleared a giant section around the square lake, looking for it. When I find it is there a land Mark jn the middle that distinguishes it? Or does the fairy just appear. Could you post a photo of the map for me and mark it?

13. houseofg

Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    A lot of people, including myself, went way, way too far in looking for it. Take a look at AppUnwrapper's walkthrough. He has a great screenshot for that.

14. love719

love719 New Member

Jan 28, 2016
    #1034 love719, Jan 28, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2016
    Where i can find statue to Toochoochoo

[​IMG]

Stuck this 2h ago and I can't find it. my inventory has nothing

15. @DE_Clements

@DE_Clements Active Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Please help.

So are all the pet eggs just random drops from any of that said creature. I can't find the glutterfly egg!? I assume I just need to continue killing any and all glutterflies until it randomly drops, yes?

16. Rain1dog

Rain1dog Well-Known Member

Jul 31, 2010
    I fired this up on my iPhone 4s and 5s and I'm amazed with how satisfied I was with such small visual real estate. Now that I play on 6s plus I can almost never go back to those sizes.

Even for my DJI Inspire/Phantom 3 pro no idea how I flew using those devices for FPV.

Love the 6s plus... Just wish dead space, space miner, original gameloft clones were just now coming out...

Freemiun has ruined gaming... Why Crashlands is such a FANTASTIC game... No timers, base raiding, 8 different currencies, energy system...

Just great old fashioned playability.

17. @DE_Clements

@DE_Clements Active Member

Dec 7, 2013
    -- Ok, just found/got it!! Finally! It dropped from a queen glutterfly near my crashsite. Even though I looked around my crashsite multiple nights and was unable to get any glutterflies to even show. Maybe the statues of these creatures help drawn them near? I didn't have one built nor placed. Getting the bed to keep going round after round searching was essential.

18. Bohampscious

Bohampscious Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2012
    Missing Compendium Item

I'm already in the Tundra but it appears that I've somehow missed a harvest item in the Bawg.
    I'm missing entry
    in the Data Compendium...right between
    Bawg Fishing
    and
    Bone Spur
    entries.
    Can anyone let me know what it is?

19. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Dankrio, you want be disappointed. I don't have as much time to play games and understand the challenge of learning curve balanced by ability to remember what to do next in a game.

The only additional suggestion is around quests and things you were doing before needing to stop playing etc... Using the wooden sign ability in game allows me to remind myself where certain things are for the quest or what I may need to do next.

This is an amazing game that has truly thought ablut the gamer experience and needs...

20. Guise

Guise Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2009
    Crashlands Crashlands Crashlands Crashlands! Crashlands!!