Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. pheonixe

pheonixe New Member

Mar 21, 2011
    Baakfleep location.

Can anyone tell me where he is? I had the quest yesterday and I forgot his location after I finish the request.

2. Zeillusion

Zeillusion Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2013
    This game is delicious.

Hopped around for 20 minutes.
    Smacked a wompit across the face with a wrench.
    Built a house.
    Got one shotted by a giant brown derpy hippo named SAUCEY.

10/10

I'm still only about 6 hours in but really loving it.

3. tjb

tjb Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2012
    Mm ... cultist compound? How do I enter?

4. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Thanks for tip for us beginners... I'm finding the combat a bit challenging with basic sword and wrench. Challenging may not be the right world but time consuming. Likely because my weapons are still weak.

Any way to regain HP after being attacked?

5. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    pick up and eat the yellow flower, they can be found everywhere :D later then you can craft potion, it's easier to survive then :D

6. luckystrikeguy

luckystrikeguy Well-Known Member

Sep 18, 2013
    Yo bscotch bros ! Just like everyone else here , I'm having a blast. Haven't had this much fun in a long long time. couple of questions though;

Is there a point to going out further and further ? I mean are there like hidden outposts or anything ?

I find the map screen a bit dull compared to the rest of this polished game. Like maybe a scroll with your finger movement type would be nice.

And lastly having to exit out of the game to change the view from smaller to bigger is bleh. Maybe a pinch to zoom would be rad. It's just nice to have the big field of view when your resource hunting and switch back to small view for combat.

7. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Further out from your home base is better resources, stronger monsters and interesting stuff!

I heard somewhere that they were thinking about the map idea

That's a good idea! I think it would be good to have a quick toggle option in the in-game menu rather than the main menu.

8. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    I agree with the map being more mobile friendly with a lunch in and pinch out feature to zoom
    In and out would be awesome!

I didn't know about the zoom in or out feature and will look at it but agree that it might be beast to be able to change as quick as possible without needing to go in and out of settings.,

9. Boobi

Boobi Well-Known Member

Oct 18, 2011
    Earning money
    BC, Canada
    Playing since release, got me hooked. Great job!

10. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    Just evolve my pet wompit xDD so cool! image.jpg

11. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    This game graphics terrible... My little brother could draw better... Look like tv cartoon.

Look at Modern Combat5. Try reworking game to look like that then I'll give this chance

12. modus_ataraxia

modus_ataraxia Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2015
    Just beat it.
    Incredible game. Easily in the Top 5 iOS games I've played. Loved every minute (well, maybe not the fishing). Thanks for such a great gaming experience. ;)

13. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    Trollololol. You're so silly. Here have a treat. Munch munch

14. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Okay. May a thousand wompits trample and stomp on you while you sleep.

So your lil bro could draw the characters better, but could he make them move and code all the physics required to make such a detailed world with all the upgradable weapons, armor, objects, and just about anything else you could think of? I think not. You sir, suck the fat one. There is so much more that I want to say to you, but it's late, I'm tired, and you are most assuredly not worth the effort. Go back to MC5 then ya bish. This game is too much for your feeble mind to comprehend. Ugh...

15. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Does the schematic just appear sometime or do I need to complete a certain quest to get it? I have been working my ass off hoping it would drop, but I haven't gotten it yet. Hopefully I will soon, thanks for the help!

16. bhoylhogro

bhoylhogro Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2014
    #696 bhoylhogro, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    How/Where do you unlock the Labyrinth quest? I've already finished the Radar dish quest and also beating Baary but still have no idea on the labyrinth. Can anyone help?

Edit: never mind... just found it

17. RenTin850

RenTin850 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    Great game. When you are in the crafting screen with which ever table you are using, certain items glow with a orb or something in the background of it. Can someone tell me what does this mean?

18. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Hey JCho! Haven't seen you in a while.
    It's good to see that the most criticism for the game is from a troll and not a serious person :p

I can almost guarantee that the schematics for anything you need to build for a quest will be from an NPC, or as a reward for a different quest.
    As for the water pump, help out someone at the lab, and then at the smithy.

Literally just below the battleground where you fight the BWF.

19. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    When do I learn to build a bed? I hear it allows HP to be restored when using it?

20. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    I've seen jcho before and he is kidding!!!

QUOTE=skylined87;3776000]Okay. May a thousand wompits trample and stomp on you while you sleep.

So your lil bro could draw the characters better, but could he make them move and code all the physics required to make such a detailed world with all the upgradable weapons, armor, objects, and just about anything else you could think of? I think not. You sir, suck the fat one. There is so much more that I want to say to you, but it's late, I'm tired, and you are most assuredly not worth the effort. Go back to MC5 then ya bish. This game is too much for your feeble mind to comprehend. Ugh...[/QUOTE]