Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Setz

Setz Member

May 18, 2015
    What?

2. eventide

eventide Well-Known Member

Jun 17, 2012
    Wow. This might be the biggest game I've played on iOS. Thanks for the info

3. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Is it possible to have 2 or 3 pets following you at the same time?

4. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #664 houseofg, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016
    No. Only one at a time.

Question: I've seen dusk crystals mentioned as the source of dusk shards but where the heck do you get the crystals? Need to make my crystal kiln.

Man, I haven't had a game own me like this in a very long time. As much as I adore Hearthstone, I can easily put it down!

I think we're paying like a penny per hour of game play with this masterpiece. (Would still kill for a WS-style virtual d-pad though!)

Edit: just figured out which ones are the dusk crystals, and that I need the Shellfinger pickaxe for those. Just need the damn watfingers to make it.

5. roy2x

roy2x Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Is it possible to improve the quest log to include quests done?

6. lilneo

lilneo Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2012
    Work in State Government
    México
    It's possible to add more languages like Spanish?

7. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    I honestly haven't had a game hook me in like this since oceanhorn. Just my imo. I'm a huge gamer in that I have hundreds of games but rarely complete they fully. Buy, pay, move on. Not this

8. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Two newbie questions:

1) I just created my first sword and after using it against wompit a couple of times I was told o could use my wrench. However I lost on how to equip the wrench!

2) I got hit a couple of times when trying to kill the wompit and have a few items such as my original pies, sunshroom, bacon weed... Do I heal at all beyond using these items? For example I just got access to build a chair I wonder if I have chairs or a bed (haven't gotten to build this yet...?) Can I use them to heal?

9. brerlappin

brerlappin Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2009
    Once you leave a biome, can you go back?

10. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city

It tells u how to equip your wrench but I also was like oh crap I forgot what he said about equipping it. None the less I looked at the bottom middle
    Of the screen and it's already equipped for you.
    I'm also new and only 30 minutes into the game.
    But look at the bottom screen u will see a silver wrench with red wrap around it I believe , just click it and it will be the item in hand, then click the monster u want to hit and it will throw it but only stunning the monster for 1 second so not really something that helped me. Also after use it takes like a 12 second cool down to use again.

11. revolverblue85

Aug 10, 2012
    Welp no point in going back and forth from bawg to savanna. Time to rebuild.

12. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Thanks... Actually all 4 slots were taken for me but unrealized how to equip which is by clicking the character icon you can click one of the four hotbar items and it'll say unequip. If you say yes it'll let you see other items you can equip. I'm positive we will need to use this in the future as we get stronger or a mix of items for attack and defend or heal items etc...

Love this game! I think it might become my favorite mobile game ever!

13. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    #673 TywinTheVile, Jan 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2016

1) I just created my first sword and after using it against wompit a couple of times I was told o could use my wrench. However I lost on how to equip the wrench!

Answer: On the bottom of the screen are four boxes that show what items you have "hotkeyed" if your wrench is there tap the wrench then tap an enemy to use it. This with either throw or hit the enemy once with the wrench and stun the enemy. The wrench then has a cooldown period before you can use it again and you'll have to use your sword to really damage the enemy.

2) I got hit a couple of times when trying to kill the wompit and have a few items such as my original pies, sunshroom, bacon weed... Do I heal at all beyond using these items? For example I just got access to build a chair I wonder if I have chairs or a bed (haven't gotten to build this yet...?) Can I use them to heal?

Answer: You heal very slowly over time and later on different armors will allow you to heal faster. You'll eventually get a bed with which you can sleep and heal fully. Also later on you'll be able to cook potions to heal more HP.

I hope this helps!

14. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Welcome back :)

15. scifistephen

scifistephen Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

May 4, 2013
    Help guys I need to know where I'm supposed to find the nitro for the crystal kiln

16. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Here's a little tip for using the wrench. Run up and start attacking whatever it is you want to attack. When it shows that it going to attack (red) hit your wrench in hotbar. Now the enemy is stunned while you wail away on it.

17. TywinTheVile

TywinTheVile Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2013
    Nice took like 20 minutes with my level 5 gear...pays to level up #

18. revolverblue85

Aug 10, 2012
    Go talk to ramerl for the recipe. A lot has been asked our talked about in this thread. So you don't have to wait next time use the search this thread button at the bottom. It helped me out a lot so far.

19. Duivs

Duivs Well-Known Member

Apr 13, 2013
    Guess what? Classified.
    Classified.
    Just built a level 9 sword and then realised I had obtained the level 11 wobbly gong, so there goes my tartil tongues haha

I'm up to the quest that stuffs up for people. I'm about to go and get the key. How do I stuff it up, so I can avoid that, and how do I not stuff it up, so that I can do THAT instead?

20. WjndWalk3r

WjndWalk3r Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2015
    The wrench is really great to disturb mob skill :D like when the wompit jump up and fall down, if you timing you can stun him right before he hit the ground and deal dmg to you, it's more effective than stun him from a far and when you reach him, he's jump up to attack you :D later, when you combine it with your stun chance equip, normal mob will really hard to attack you :cool: