Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. gearkin

gearkin Active Member

Aug 8, 2014
    If your talking about the quest "Key master: Garaam's freedom" then I'm having the exact same problem. i have everything completed on the first map but this one quest line. all it says for the quest info is " seriously? his password is HEWGODOOKO?" and i have the key, so basically i have nothing to go off of. i started the quest a couple days ago and now i forget also.
    please help if you can

2. For me he was a little west of Square Lake. I also forgot where it was since the label disappeared. I think the only reason I found him again was bc I had a photo of the map with the interrogation room labeled.

3. mcarthon

mcarthon Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    I found it just look closely at your Map of places you have explored and look for building with blackish walls surrounded by water with a small bridge going to it.

Ok so now that I found him it says to tell jak all about. Who the heck is jak? Haha. I can't remember.

4. Barak

Barak Well-Known Member

Mar 13, 2010
    Portland, OR
    Not a fan of Butterscotch's last games, and not a big craft gamer, but this game is amazing.

It actually feels like the iOS Zelda game I have been waiting for...

5. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Yeah with all these side-quests that can drive you nuts, only having a name to go by for the next step.

6. mcarthon

mcarthon Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Jak is one of the aliens th grammy haha

7. gearkin

gearkin Active Member

Aug 8, 2014
    Thank you so much!

8. brainbag

brainbag Active Member

Sep 11, 2014
    I can't find the guy north of the bawg skin patch. I've looked for tons of squares and see nothing. Bawg is a lot harder than the first world!

9. sbirksy666

sbirksy666 Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2012
    Does anyone know what to do for the quest "to the high ground" all I have in the chat text is metal box telling me I should be prepared before heading out.....

10. Head towards Higher Ground on your map. ;)

Just defeated the fairy. Holy crap, the Zug makes an awesome pet.

11. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012
    You mean go north?
    I must have traveled 80 something squares maybe more lol :)

12. Alex Wolf

Alex Wolf Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2010
    Ingame squares??

13. Xexist

Xexist Well-Known Member

May 6, 2010
    Canada
    where the f is Jak

14. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Its marked on your map

15. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Grandmas

16. HotHamBoy

HotHamBoy Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2015
    Gonna throw my hat in and heap some more praise on this game. Kind of wrote this one off at first-glance. Wasn't into Quadropus, despite loving roguelikes, and still not a fan of BS's adobe flash aesthetic, but I couldn't ignore the hype. I almost didn't give in when I saw "crafting" was involved, I usually find such games tedious. But I rolled the dice in the end.

Well you can just call me Hole E. Shite. This game is really addicting from the onset. I saw immediate comparisons to Don't Starve but have found that this game is much easier to get into. It does a fantastic job of easing you into the crafting system while also compelling you to go "just a bit farther" when exploring for resources.

I'm still early in the game, but so far this is looking like a grand-slam. Well done UI, too, guys. I just haven't figured out the need to "tap to collect" a crafted item, seems like that could be added to inventory automatically.

17. sbirksy666

Sep 25, 2012
    Where abouts would it be marked? From your crashed ship east? North? West? South? And how many in game sqaures?

Just been looking all over my map and so far nothing can't find anything that's marked like the usual little circle mark that quests give

18. My Zug and I just defeated Hewgo and I thought I was recording...but I wasn't. :( I also can't find anything new from it. Did he drop anything?

Anyone able to defeat those two Zug Lugs in the labyrinth? One I can handle. But two in a tight space like that? No way. Just wondering if there's any cool reward for it.

19. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    No he doesn't drop anything as you don't really defeat him. Grandmammy just gives you access to the new world. Labyrinth gives you a bunch of stuff. Don't remember specifically

20. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    #640 Duke12, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    Was north-west-ish for me. Use the - to zoom out on your map? Was quite far north
    http://imgur.com/a/4bg9X my ship about the paw in the middle