Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    yep, there's local saves (device only) and 3 cloud sync saves.

2. HippoHumper

HippoHumper Well-Known Member

Sep 25, 2013
    You know that bit that plays when you complete an embiggining, "IT'S SO BIIIIIIIIG" and then the music that plays. I need to make that my ringtone. Somebody make it happen...please?

3. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    I feel like I've traveled to the end of the earth for this fairy lol. Yes mine is in the West

4. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Same! Have yet to find it. I notice people posting maps saying "this is where it was" but there's nothing labeled on the map that is labeled and obvious to me.

5. I'm assuming the piece of land where the fairy is looks the same in all games. I circled it on my map so you can see what to look out for. You're not going to see the fairy until you're already on that island.

6. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    #606 houseofg, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    Okay thanks. Will look back at yours.

Edit: okay, I was looking at your first, larger world map yesterday. For some reason I wasn't getting all that additional quest-specific content that I now see on the page. That map is very helpful. I now see that I walked right by it. Thanks!

7. skylined87

skylined87 Well-Known Member

Nov 9, 2014
    Where's the water balloons? I searched the thread and found nothing...

Having an absolute blast with the game! First crafting game I have been able to get into...ever. I own Minecraft, Junk Jack X, and Terraria...they don't even compare!

8. Cerxop65

Cerxop65 Well-Known Member

May 16, 2015
    U need to make a water pump

9. revolverblue85

Aug 10, 2012
    #609 revolverblue85, Jan 24, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2016
    Turns out of your fairy is in fact to the west it is not a thousand years to the west. It is literally 2 pads to the left of square lake. Feel completely stupid ha.

Edit: bacon fairy was a cake walk. Took about 2 minutes. Level 11 weapon and armor plus adult wompit.

Last side quest I have is getting baakfleep home. Help!

10. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I'm still new to the game but I believe you can have up to 3 save files in their "Cloud" save world? I'm sure others with more time with the game can help. You can also have at least one save file on the device not in the cloud.

I also Helene the save is linked to the butterscotch ID so having each person login to the game on the iPhone or ipad will let you have user specific butterscotch saves. The "cloud" save isn't Using apple ICloud. It is their own butterscotch iCloud save.

11. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    This was my initial fear with the game as I bought Terreria on sale and junk jax x when it was released... As a non craft gamer... Never tried minecraft I liked junk jax x amd played it for a few hours and haven't played Terreria more than 30 mins as I am distracted by other games...

This one drew me in earlier and since I feel it has a story and quests it has easily become my top 5 mobile game ever. I would suggest playing it more as it might grow on you... Likely giving it 15-20 mins stratght may change your mind.

Good luck!

12. imdakine1

Aug 23, 2011
    I didn't see your initial reply... Sorry! Isn't it true that all this person needs to do is to create as many butterscotch IDs for those in his family who can login and logout of the ipad or iPhone to play the game as the actual butterscotch is where the cloud saves stored?

13. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Use chemworks to make water pump and drop it in the lake and you can make them

14. I'm still too scared to go back there and try to beat him. :/

15. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Anyone know where I can find the "Giant Fossilized Skull" to craft the level 12 legendary helm??

16. Yeah, it's a work in progress. Adding to it as i go along. :)

17. ngyzj

ngyzj New Member

Jan 24, 2016
    Help

Hi I need giant fossilised femur to make Fishiminea but have no idea where to obtain them, anyone able to point me in the right direction? Thanks!

18. mcarthon

mcarthon Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    Found the key for barbraan but now I forget where I found him in the first place. After I got the key it still has a marker on my map for where the key is even though it's in my inventory.

Can anyone point me in th right direction to find barbraan? Thanks

19. revolverblue85

Aug 10, 2012
    They are scattered around the tarpits

20. Setz

Setz Member

May 18, 2015
    From tartils, just keep killing them!