Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. beasstt

beasstt Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Ya, but where do you get the recipe for potted baconweed?

2. RHess00

RHess00 Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 28, 2012
    My God these levels are HUGE! It's fun to just wander around and whack stuff.

3. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    #463 revolverblue85, Jan 23, 2016
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2016
    Running latest ios and 6s no battery drained as being described strange.

Side note...how many pets does everyone have? I got 4 the tartil, wom thing, the squid thing, and the fly bug thing...Bob, Kevin, Duke, and tammy

4. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Go talk to ramerl for the recipe

5. mcarthon

mcarthon Well-Known Member

Feb 21, 2009
    I'm having this problem too I cannot find jaarnal either I found the square lake with the island in the middle but can't find jaarnal it says you have to go in the direction the flower is facing and I picked it up and remember which way it was facing. Anyone know where to rind him what direction from the lake am I supposed to travel?

It's the three wishes quest to find the Baconweed fairy.

Thanks

6. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    If its same for everyone, its west and not too close either.

7. Orpheus

Orpheus Well-Known Member

May 14, 2015
    What else can you do with old equipments by the way ? I have a bunch of these useless stuff just lie around taking up space

8. mcarthon

Feb 21, 2009
    Ok I went west first and went pretty far haha any landmarks I should recognize on the way?

Thank you!!!

9. -Kiki-

-Kiki- Member

Jul 25, 2015
    Just another person who loves the game! It runs perfectly on my iPad mini 2 iOS 8.4 ^o^

I'm so thrilled I bought this game, it's got everything I love haha. Exploration, crafting, base building, pets, plus a fun story and quests :D The art style is also wonderful! I love the colours.

I was playing around last night on it and I tapped something and I suddenly had wings? They disappeared I just don't know how I got them. I was showing my brother the game so I wasn't paying a ton of attention haha. If anybody could let me know how I got them I would be thrilled! I'd love to try and get them again.

10. brainbag

brainbag Active Member

Sep 11, 2014
    About the fairy, it was REALLY far in the direction the flower told me to go. At least 20 map blocks. (Mine was west also)

On all of the item screens, there's a little recycle icon in the upper right. Click on that, and then you can tap in any items to recycle them and get some of the parts back. Be really careful not to recycle anything important!

11. AppWhore

AppWhore Well-Known Member

Dec 24, 2008
    I've just finished the Fairy quest and..wow, it was thrilling.
    As said, keep going west for ages and you'll get to a lake with pockets of land, he's on one of those.
    I can't wait for everyone to get there who hasn't, this game's blown me away.

12. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Not so sure about that - on the webpage it says the maps are procedurally generated with a mix of biomes.

Some things like quest areas are tiled in I think.

Ps. Anyone having dreams of smoking baconweed?? I just want to KNOW

13. Just beat my first boss battle (holy crap!) but I still can't find the baconweed fairy. :/

14. curtisrshideler

curtisrshideler Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2011
    Male
    Video Producer/Editor
    Texas
    I think Juicebox gave it to me when I talked with the two native creatures on the island just southwest of our crashsite. Either that or one of them have it to me. Don't remember. I just went to the sawmil and it was there.

15. mcarthon

Feb 21, 2009
    Can anyone post a pic of it on the map I have passed 3 teleporters going wayyyy west I'm just not sure if I passed it or not

16. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    I thought so as well except I started the game over once and where we begun and the first item to get to help at night were in the same place.

17. roy2x

roy2x Well-Known Member

Feb 27, 2015
    Thanks. I will try checking there.

18. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    I think the harder game modes should have a risk vs. reward factor.

I'm playing on challenge mode, and it's a fair bit harder. Would be cool if you got more resources from drops, or increased chance to craft better gear or SOMETHING.
    Should be some kind of reward for the greater difficulty besides just "now things hit harder" IMO.

19. Tone1978

Tone1978 Well-Known Member

Mar 15, 2011
    Not sure this is my style of game but I bought it anyways. I'm going to start it tonight. My son played for a bit , I put him on easiest difficulty. Anyone able to tell me if I should do the same? Or just use the normal difficulty? Thanks!
    Tony

20. mcarthon

Feb 21, 2009
    I have been traveling west for the past half hour and walked past 11 teleporters but still can't find this guy Old Jaarnal....I give up for now haha. If anyone has a screenshot of the locayion that would be amazing. Three wishes quest for Baconweed fairy

Thank you