Universal Crashlands (by Butterscotch Shenanigans) - TA GotY 2016

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Jan 21, 2016.

1. Hambo12

Hambo12 Well-Known Member

Jul 23, 2012
    on the internet
    This is like a tinier but still epic version of monster hunter :D collect materials get better items equipment! so good

2. Duke12

Duke12 Well-Known Member

Oct 25, 2013
    Any but smallest ones, they can be a pita to drop though

3. DaMobileMob_YT

DaMobileMob_YT Well-Known Member

I got the Glutterfly Egg by killing a Queen in "Hewgo's Supply Cache"! Haven't found a Tartil egg so far!

4. Corey Kemco

Corey Kemco New Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Very cool game so far... Loving it..

Is there a list of perks/quests (floating around somewhere) that can be had by playing their other games? And are these perks available with the lite-version of the game, of would I need to pony up for the full-version?

5. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Enter BScotchID --> Perks. There you'll find all the Perks related to the game you've logged in, both in "from" and "to" directions (Perks from other games to Crashlands and from Crashlands to other games). As for Perks being available in the lite or full buttered up versions... I dunno, I just buttered up everything from the very beginning :D

6. Corey Kemco

Corey Kemco New Member

Jan 22, 2016
    Appreciate that..! I may have to slather on some butter, myself..

7. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Hey!!! There might be kids reading this !!!
    :D

8. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    Snow is closing my store. Going home to play!

9. Corey Kemco

Corey Kemco New Member

Jan 22, 2016
    When I was a kid, I loved butter..Butter on my corn, butter on my bread.. Butter on my poptarts, butter on my butter. Butter on my video games? hmmm...

10. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Can't find kiikfleeps ring and can't figure out how to give burls grandma the potted sunsshroom.. Looked through pretty much every whistleroot in the area and can't find that ring :/ .. Just gotta keep grinding

11. Den Den

Den Den Well-Known Member

Jun 11, 2014
    Can't find the ring either but I just completed the grandma quest. Are you sure you have a potted sunshroom in your inventory? If you do, you just need to talk to grandma...

12. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Was pretty sure I did but apparently not lol :/ thanks @den den..

13. Just made a fishing rod and there goes the rest of my day. Can't stop looking for fishing spots to see what I might find under there.

Still no clue how to find the fairy, though. I accidentally picked up the baconweed in middle of square lake and now I don't know where it was pointing....

14. revolverblue85

revolverblue85 Well-Known Member

Aug 10, 2012
    In currently on this mission. I can't stop exploring to finish it.

15. badmanj

badmanj Well-Known Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Software developer
    Reading, England
    I found the ring in a plant in the middle of a pond. Had to build a path to it.

This game is wonderful but it SO needs a floating controller for movement. Hate dragging my finger all over the screen on my iPad.

Had one crash showing a debug window and hate how they've spelled "Larvae" as "Larvy"... And my iPad shows a bit of a graphical glitch bottom right corner but...

It's STILL brilliant. One update away from perfection, I reckon!

16. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    The ring is actually a random drop from the specified plant they mentioned (forgot which). Just keep cutting and it should drop somewhere.

17. DaMobileMob_YT

DaMobileMob_YT Well-Known Member

#Crashlands | Hewgo's Supply Cache | Tarpit Paving | Glaratalar | The Great Tartil In

18. Jorlen

Jorlen Well-Known Member

Jan 7, 2009
    IT
    Canada
    This is the one thing holding me back. I loved Quadropus's onscreen joystick or whatever the heck you call that.

Are there any plans to do MFI controller support? I've done some searches but haven't found anything.

19. houseofg

houseofg Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Oct 1, 2013
    Amen. Even on my phone I'd love this option. Battling and heading north, especially, are a PITA. I seem to look at my finger as much as the game!

20. KeKhan

KeKhan Well-Known Member

May 28, 2012
    Totally agree - I would LOVE an "invisible" floating joystick, then it would be perfect.