Universal Crash Club - Drive & Smash City (by Prettygreat)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Eli, May 10, 2017.

1. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    You can earn gems by leveling up, and you also find 5 gems a day in the city.

2. Ivica

Ivica Well-Known Member

Oct 8, 2015
    Im lvl 24, have a legendary car with the best stats, my highscore is 31k. Not a single $ spent

3. Mrwubbs

Mrwubbs Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Damn 31k? Nice

4. MintCity

MintCity Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2016
    Great game. Pretty fun and I LOVE how it can be played in portrait or landscape modes. Kudos. However, paying for garage space is a load of crap. There is no point for that, especially when it's very hard to acquire gems. I hate when games make you pay for space because it really seems greedy. It's literally there to drain your gems, thus making you spend more. I find that unless you pay for gems (which I'm not against), it's a bit too difficult to attain good cars (or any cars), especially once your level ups become more spread out over time and you have to buy increasingly more expensive cars. I don't like having to endlessly look for gems on the map either. It distracts from the core fun of the game: fighting others while trying to get to the top of the leaderboard. You should implement a limit of gems you can earn each day (such as the 5 that is normally given through exploration) through being on top on the leaderboard each game or through watching ads. I'm not tempted to get the VIP at all. "Pay money per month to pay less money in the game" is kind of dissappointing. Personally, I don't find a discount coupon very alluring. Just some suggestions for the game. It has tons of potential and I hope it continues to grow!

5. Jabbawingo

Jabbawingo Active Member

Mar 1, 2013
    *cough* ARG *cough*

6. Shiatama_0

Shiatama_0 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Hey devs, are there any future plans to make different cities or random cities with more objects to smash 8like the houses) the current city gets boring quickly :( Also the current lag in the game is terrible, i see a car i try to shoot it and then it disappears...

7. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    lol i love how they implement stuffs into the game
    like adding a racing track in the middle of a city, it feels like a playground and much more alive while everyone else trying to set their best record lapping time

8. henrycupcake

henrycupcake Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2015
    also, there's gonna be a new map according to developer's tweet

https://twitter.com/pgmuscat/status/898363898276962305

9. Bison Eye

Bison Eye Active Member

Jun 29, 2015
    I absolutely love this game, I play it all the time. I have two requests. First, considering the number of players, scoring among the top 25 is almost impossible, so it would be great if there was another way to earn some of the special cars like the hot dog. Second - I've unlocked 29 of 35 cars, but I wish I knew what type the missing ones were, at least then I'd be spending my gems on the right type and not wasting them. Thank you.