Universal Craft The World - Pocket Edition (By Dekovir, Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Dec 12, 2014.

1. RenTin850

RenTin850 Well-Known Member

Dec 10, 2013
    #141 RenTin850, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014

Okay guys it's confirmed from Dekovir. The update has been submitted already. Here's the answer I got. Hope this helps out.

Denis Shishkin (Dekovir Support)
    Dec 17 13:12

Hi There,

Yes, We already have sent the update with the fix and requested an urgent review.
    As soon Apple approve it, the update will appear in iTunes.

2. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    #142 RenTin850, Dec 17, 2014
    I've been holding off on buying this game since I was unsure if a update would come to fix the problem. Now that I know for sure, I'll be buying this game now.

I've seen that people had problems with game saves. Has anyone else had the problems with the game no saving correctly.

3. Nergal

Nergal Well-Known Member

Dec 16, 2014
    Don't like Minecraft or Terreria or Junk Jack, but absolutely fell in love with this one. It's the little changes from the formula that made this game really click for me, feels like a real steal at $5. Love these high quality games on mobile, Papers Please and now this, mindblown! 5 stars all the way

4. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    #144 RenTin850, Dec 17, 2014
    Yeah this game takes a different little turn to make you feel like you're in charge. Sorta like Age of Empires when you get your men to go around building things. When they say their little things that they acknowledge you when you get them to do all of your commands. And you get a small feeling of accomplishment when things are built because it isn't instant. The commanding minions to build for you makes this game a bit different from other games in this genre.

QUICK TIP: This has nothing to do with the game but with the TouchArcade app. Wish I knew this earlier but I found out accidentally while viewing this thread. Instead of pressing the back button multiple times to get back to the main screen, you can just hold the back button down and it takes you straight there no matter what screen you are on.

5. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    I haven't had any problems, but I've only used the first save slot.

6. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    I just downloaded the game for my iPhone 6 Plus and having the issue like everyone else with the same phone. Was hoping some how there was a chance that it might have worked. Instead I'm teased with this clear awesome looking intro screen. At least I know a update is coming and I got it while it's on sale. Ready to play!

7. ikmalmn

ikmalmn Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Found a major problem...the game seems to be crashing quite a bit later on,I currently have like 12 dwarves and further test coming up

8. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    I'm guessing that you have tried rebooting your device already? And also try hard rebooting it with power and home button held down til it turns off. I have heard that worked for some.

9. Pipipitchu

Pipipitchu Well-Known Member

May 4, 2013
    Civil Servant
    Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
    I'm really on the fence about this game.. I like Terraria, but I don't like Minecraft. I have to make a decision before the sale is over.

10. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah I was in the same situation, buy now or the sale is over. I ended up buying. This game has all the same features of the PC version which cost about $19.99. It's a bargain to play such a quality PC game on your iOS device if you ask me. It's a little different from Terraria and Minecraft. To me, if you like to command characters to do things since you are not playing the character itself in the game and the crafting creativity like Terraria. This game is for you.

11. Endscrypt

Endscrypt Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    Would like to think it'll stay on sale until the fix is out.

12. RenTin850

Dec 10, 2013
    I was going to wait too cause I was unsure if they would fix the problem. I asked them what the status and if there is a update to fix the issue. They responded really quickly that there is a fix that has already been submitted. Then I asked them about the sale price, if it was going to stay at $4.99 for the users who were wanting to play the game and waiting for it to be fixed before they buy. They did not reply. But I don't think you can go wrong if you went ahead and purchase it cause a update fix has already been submitted to Apple. The only reason I went ahead and purchased it is because I didn't want the price to go up and I know a update to fix the game is just waiting on Apple.

13. ikmalmn

ikmalmn Well-Known Member

Apr 1, 2013
    Ok...I think this game has a stability issue later on when you have maybe 12 dwarves,which causes you to crash frequently.

Or basically....you cannot travel to far away places :(

Note: Didn't tried the all magical rebooting the IPad for fixing

14. Luciano1084

Luciano1084 Well-Known Member

May 8, 2014
    Update for iPhone 6 users is in

15. Tutt22

Tutt22 Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Yes!!! Time to take it for a spin!

16. Dekovir

Dekovir Member

Apr 1, 2012
    Good news! Apple accepted the request for the urgent review and update with fix for iPhone 6 Plus is now live in iTunes.

Boardumb, Please do not forget change the warning line in the topic.

The time for 50% discount is over, but we will keep 30% discount for some time.

17. HLW

HLW Well-Known Member

Sep 2, 2010
    UK
    Is there any way of seeing the current comfort level / score for the shelter?

18. matyou98

matyou98 Well-Known Member

Jun 18, 2012
    Dang missed the sale as I have a 6+. Wished it was 50% off a little longer. If the reviews and comments suggest this is worthy of the $9.99 asking price, I'll probably buy it at some point after the sale is over and the reviews are in.

19. PoloBaquerizoH

PoloBaquerizoH Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2013
    Now the game is compatible with iphone 6+

20. Koishi

Koishi Member

Dec 13, 2014
    This game is awesome :)