Universal CounterSpy (by Sony Computer Entertainment America)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Sep 4, 2014.

1. Oh come on just read, all info are here. Just read man. Don't wait other bring you infos...

2. gng75

gng75 Member

Jan 22, 2014
    Still not in the Australian App Store.... Last day of the weekend - really hope I get to buy this before Monday

3. Fangbone

Fangbone Well-Known Member

Oct 30, 2012
    Michigan, USA
    Or instead of wasting your time typing this you could've spent the same amount of time typing what was not included. Thanks anyway

4. Ok. So far this game is good. I just don't like the fact to buy always formula instead to have them unlimitedly.
    I think some guys here need to be more accurate when they give impression about a game. I though it was Counterspy Sony version port for iOS. It's not the case. It's CounterSpy iOS version. Totally different. This version is thinking for iOS device and iOS gamers. Just a gem. Don't miss it. Link with Sony device is just a bonus.

5. TheNoobOfTheCentury

TheNoobOfTheCentury Well-Known Member

Aug 3, 2014
    Does anyone know if you can delete this game (with no links to PS) and when it redownloads, have all your progress? Its really fun, but tons of memory, and im almost out of memory. Thanks!

6. Same for you ;)

7. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    How much is it installed?

8. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    627mb.

9. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Thanks. That's a lot for a 200MB download... After watching Sanuku's video, game looks great though. Can anyone describe the randomization? Seeing how the map is made, my guess is that the rooms appear in different order, but the objects inside the rooms are always the same. Can anyone confirm this?

10. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    #150 worldcitizen1919, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2014

Its disgraceful that it's not in our store yet. Yet when it comes to price gouging they never forget Australia then do they? Been trying to buy this for 3 days. Unacceptable.

11. VirtualBoyFreak

Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Well, finally decided to buy it. Hopefully it will be as good as people say ;)

12. chris1a

chris1a Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2010
    Sweden
    Ah ok, well that do sound a lot better. My bad reading too much into your other comment. :)

13. Lavender

Lavender Well-Known Member

Dec 31, 2013
    United States
    I watched one of the videos.
    The game looks good and detailed. I am definitely going to get it.
    he video is what convinced me because it made me laugh!!! It was so funny to me, the swag way the character scrunched and leaned back while waiting to shoot someone. Hilarious!

14. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    #154 bigjack66, Sep 7, 2014
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2014
    There's no downside to this. All games have negative parts even the best games! You get plenty of chance to finish the levels. Dave, if you want to release the other part as an iap, then you have my money. I've played this several times and started again a couple of times and keep enjoying it. I'll eventually finish and do the harder levels and fail miserably but enjoy it nonetheless.
    This should have been game of the week. But instead we get some 8bit crap from TA as usual!

15. Nobunaga

Nobunaga Well-Known Member

Jun 2, 2012
    Rooms in different order. Different rooms (there are only so many, on multiple levels you may or may not see the same room). Randomized placement of objects and enemies. Greater difficulty means more (stronger) enemies. Randomized placement of cameras.
    Aesthetically it's not that big of a change. The strategy you have to use and what is advantageous/helpful to do can be drastically different.

16. Korgath

Korgath Member

Jan 19, 2013
    I can't speak for others but I know that if there was an IAP to "unlock the full game" for an additional $4.99 available right now, I would have already purchased it.

17. Mythbuster

Mythbuster Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2008
    Journalist
    In the middle of nowhere
    +1 :)

Great game! I love it. And, well, even while I am old ... very old (46) ... I have no problems with the controls. :cool:

18. piraterob

piraterob Member

Sep 28, 2013
    Absolutely love the style of the game & I like that they're trying to do something more touch-driven with the controls. I think I can get used to it. Unfortunately the game is crashing a lot on my iPad mini. It's crashed 3 times during the tutorial mission. On the last time I had closed background apps & switched on airplane mode. Hopefully a patch will stabilize it & I can enjoy it more.

19. bigjack66

bigjack66 Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2013
    Ooh! Now I'll have to try it on my mini later. Let you know if I have the same problem. I'm l playing it on touch5 and only crashed once, which all games do occasionally. And I've been playing it a lot!!

20. GaZ-OiD

GaZ-OiD Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    London, UK
    I'm very very old at 55 on 9/11 or September 11 as we say in the UK lol #