iPad Could someone help me decide...

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Buster08, Dec 23, 2008.

1. Buster08

Buster08 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    I am at a dillema. I am deciding whether to get critter crunch or 7 cities TD with my itunes giftcard.(yes, i am getting rolando) thought you guys could help me.

2. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    Aww man, so hard to decide... Do you enjoy td games? It depends on what you like more, because they are both amazing. 7 cities is the best td game by far, way more fun than fieldrunners, but critter crunch is great also. I say get both.

3. field5

field5 Well-Known Member

Dec 15, 2008
    I have'nt played 7 cities at all but I've played critter crunch and loved it.

4. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I say don't get Rolando and get the other two. Simple...

5. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    7 cities is great!
    Critter crunch is fun but it starts to become one of those apps where you do the same thing over and over and over and over and over...

6. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    There is (or was) a lite version of Critter Crunch. I tried it and didn't like it. I havn't tried 7 Cities tho, so I can't recommend either. IMO 7 Cities looks pretty good (better than CC anyway) (if you like TD, which I do not so much) and Critter Crunch is just another lame puzzler.
    I do, however, recommend watching some videos and reading some reviews, it's your decision - find out if you like it and don't base your opinions on others. Then buy the one that interests you the most :)

7. Knight

Knight Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Game Developer
    Check out our website. Check out the gameplay videos.
    And ask me any question about 7 Cities.

8. h1976

h1976 Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Do you have fieldrunner? You like tower defense games? if you do definitely get 7 cities.
    If you dont have fieldrunner, get that one instead.

Critter Crunch is not bad, graphics and animation is nice, but gets kinda repetitive, and theres not much to keep you going, but for that price you can get a few bragain good games, the new one, ChocChocPop is nice if you like bejeweled type games, its 0.99, try Sallys Salon 0.99 also Enigmo is 1.99 now, Aurora Feint II beginning just out 99 cents also.

9. arono

arono Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Sam's town
    I would say that 7 cities is better i got it and really loved it it's just amazing i checked out the lite version of critter crunch and i think it's a good game but 7 cities is way better than it so i would say that get 7 cities

10. Buster08

Buster08 Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    Thanks

THanks you guys.one final question, though. Which game has more replayability(which will I keep coming back to?

11. arono

arono Well-Known Member

Dec 17, 2008
    Sam's town
    Definitely 7 cities i think critter crunc just gets boring after a while tho i don't have it (only tried the lite version)

12. Rocketman919

Rocketman919 Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    Cali-forn-i-a
    I would say 7 cities for replayability becuase there are so many different ways to play each of the 7 maps.

13. Mew2468

Mew2468 Well-Known Member

Oct 20, 2008
    Vancouver, BC
    I say 7 Cities is slightly more replayable, but only because all TD games are replayable.

If you enjoy TD games, get 7 Cities...otherwise stick with Critter Crunch.