Could really use Help!!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by jgeirge, Oct 25, 2015.

1. jgeirge

jgeirge Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    So there are these two games that I barely recall & could use someone's infinite insight for help here!

The first game is about relaxing, very cool 3D visual aesthetics and effects. The actual gameplay was a mix bag, about 9 different levels that all featured different types of gameplay. One level featured following a certain color path and avoiding the surrounding area.

The other game was even weirder, very cool artsy 3D graphics and was more about exploration if I recall correctly. There was a huge amount of music & the character you controlled wore a pair of over the head headphones .
    I know the second description was very vague but any help would be much appreciated!

2. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    The first one sounds like Last Voyage.

3. metalcasket

metalcasket Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

May 24, 2010
    Deepest Circle, Hel
    Yep, definitely Last Voyage.

4. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    And the second one, i think, is Beatbuddy.

5. Deadpool6902

Deadpool6902 Well-Known Member

Jun 5, 2015
    I think the first one is boson x

6. Exact-Psience

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    He said different types of gameplay. Boson X isnt known for variety in gameplay being an endless runner. :)

7. jgeirge

jgeirge Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2015
    Thanks for the help guys! Yes last voyage was it! But it wasn't beatbuddy. If I recall correctly it was a 3 dimension exploration game and the environments were fairly colorful & unique. It was a really weird game, but was touch arcade reviewed at some point.