Universal Cosmic Express (by Draknek Limited)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by BlackEyedGamer, Mar 16, 2017.

1. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    If anyone has solved Nova 7 with
    4 monoliths
    (sorry, don't know how to hide the screenshot using the spoiler tag) in the configuration below, please post a hint to your solution. I have been stuck on this one for days and am not sure if the level is bugged.

[​IMG]

2. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I am on Orion now really liking the crossroads, it opens up new playing stuff, great still loving it, just doing one or two levels a day.

3. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I am stuck on Orion level 9 for a few days now ha ha, not seeing it, I can fill three houses of the aliens but not the fourth, bummer maybe a small tip from anybody or at least a sign of life.

4. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    #64 y2kmp3, Apr 15, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2017
    Roger,

I too found Orion 9 to be one of the most difficult levels in the entire game. I will email you tonight with my solution that may help you (so don't look at that email if you don't want to see my solution). If you are able to make it through to where I am near the end, please post your findings as I am also stuck in this game and have not been able to make progress for the past weeks.

5. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    The one that gave me fits for days was 12

6. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Misguided,

I can send you my solution for Orion 12 if you want. Not sure from your post if you actually solved the level yourself already. Regardless, perhaps you can help me out in return when you reach the level where I am now stuck. Let me know.

7. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Thanks y2kmp3 for the solution, it's so easy once you see the solution, that is so marvelous about this game, you think it's easy but it really isn't.

8. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Thanks, but as you suspected, I had already finished it. I haven't done much of Nova. Which are you stuck on? 7 still? I've only done a couple on the periphery.

9. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Yeah. Total stuck at the same level. I even looked for help on the Steam forum. Though there was a thread about the Nova bonus levels, the discussions were about other levels and not the level where I am currently stuck on. Unable to find help anywhere.

10. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    I am stuck on Nova level 3A for days now, the trick is that you need the two orange aliens to go at once because there is only a passage that let's you get the two orange aliens out in one go, there must be an elegant solution because the level has 4 crossroads but I am not seeing it, english is not my native ha ha but hope this makes sence.

I feel if I can't do this level I am not worthy of playing this game, so no tips please, but it's killing me.

11. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    No worry, Roger. I, too, found this level (Nova A3) to be extremely difficult and was stuck on it for days before solving it. So you are not the only one...

12. OkyOky

OkyOky Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2017
    Can not decide...

A lot of people seem to have fun. I love puzzle games but the appstore previews don't give enough clue... I cant decide if it worths to 5 bucks:confused: :confused:

13. yankeeblue000

yankeeblue000 Well-Known Member

Aug 29, 2016
    #73 yankeeblue000, Apr 27, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    It's definitely worth it. It's extremely challenging, frustratingly so, but yet still really fun & satisfying. Theres over 100 levels. I think about 130-140 levels.

There's lots of variations to the puzzles & gameplay that keep it from being tedious or monotonous. It also really pretty to look at.

There's loads of different alien passengers to pick up as well as you play thru the game that enhance the gameplay & add to the difficulty.

It's really cool and worth it and this is coming from someone who's not really into puzzle games. If you love puzzle games like you say you do this is a no-brainer

14. Yanagi

Yanagi Well-Known Member

Sep 30, 2015
    Medicine
    It definitely is is fun.. and there's also much frustration, but with a satisfying payoff.

Having said that, I'm still stuck on Nova 7... at this point, this will be, without a doubt, the biggest payoff to me. :eek:

15. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just finished Nova 7 for the first time and got my first monolith on Andromeda, what a great game and what a joy to play, one of the best games ever for me.

I wanna say thank you to y2kmp3 who helped me with some levels, thanks girl, you go girl.

16. #76 AppUnwrapper, Apr 29, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 29, 2017
    It's a very good game. It runs circles around most other puzzle games. There's no filler, and solving each and every level is super satisfying.

The only real drawback for me, personally, is that I like playing these types of puzzle games on my iPhone -- in bits, wherever I am. But the game feels too tight for my on there. Yes, you can zoom in, but then you can't see the whole board at once. It's far more comfortable to play (and less prone to mistakes) on an iPad.

That's really my only complaint and the reason I tend to forget about the game.

17. y2kmp3

y2kmp3 Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2010
    #77 y2kmp3, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
    Update [30-Apr-2017]: Thanks, Roger. Alas, the solution you found is similar to one of the solutions I already have.

Can you post or send me your solution for Nova 7? I have found three distinct solutions so far, but none of them helped to solve the specific variant of this level on which I am currently stuck. Perhaps your solution would be distinct from mine and would help out in my own situation.

18. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    A certain Thomas asked me for the Orion level 9 solution, here you go Thomas, I didn't get it myself either, I got it from y2kmp3.

Attached Files:

19. listle

listle Member

Feb 2, 2013
    Need help with delphinus 14 pls. I'm stuck! I know I probably want the greenies to bounce against each other but can't figure out how to pick them up after!

20. ROGER-NL

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Hi Listle, here is the solution.

Attached Files: