Corona SDK help required

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by magicrat80, Jan 30, 2011.

1. magicrat80

magicrat80 Member

Jan 10, 2011
    Sportswear Graphic Designer
    Brisbane, QLD, Australia
    I am in need of someone who has experience in Corona SDK. I have taught myself what I can over the past 8 days and am to the point where I need further help. What I am looking for is someone fill in the code I need and comment what has been done heavily so I can interpret how it works (so I'm learning what was done instead of just hiring someone to program). My main needs will be gameplay code (character movement, scoring, etc which is pretty much the game :) ).

I'm not a big company or developer, it is just me and my wife and we have graphics and music sorta covered and I've learnt a big chunk of code (using the director and ui classes) so when contacting please keep in mind this is something I do on the side and will probably only be able to afford 2-4 hours per week. I will provide art and start-up code and explain what I require.

I do have someone lined up, but he is quite busy and I may need someone in between to help out. Please PM going rates and experience. Thanks.