Universal Corennity (by Raventurn Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Apr 20, 2018.

1. RaventurnPatrick

Apr 20, 2018
    We just released an update - will take a while till apple approves, that should fix the ipad Air crashes. It contains some further improvements (see what's new in the itunes store), and finally removes all the iap related stuff from the menus
    We will continue to improve the game based on your feedback :)

2. adamphetamine

adamphetamine Well-Known Member

Jan 4, 2011
    Programmer/3D Modeling
    Bethlehem, Pa
    Was hoping this was good but it's pretty much just an endless runner dressed in different clothes. Maybe some will like it but the rubber archetype ran it's course years ago, for me at least. Good luck with the game tho, I hope it does well!

3. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    Tbf, this doesn’t look bang on what I’d usually buy, and comments had me wavering even more.

But £3 is entirely acceptable for a punt, and kudos for your attitude / response. So, yeah. I’m in.

4. Quoad

Quoad Well-Known Member

Apr 17, 2015
    What l1 reminds me of, more than anything else, is Thumper.

5. RaventurnPatrick

Apr 20, 2018
    @adamphetamine
    Yes we definitively were inspired by some endless runners because of their fluid and simple controls. However it also includes the shooter part, and has handcrafted levels so that's different than most other runners

@Quoad
    Well I hope you will like it :) Thanks for the purchase
    Thumper seems awesome - strange that I never heard of it before - will probably have to try it out.