iPad Core Worlds Digital

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TouchArcade Bot, Mar 31, 2016.

1. creedofhubris

creedofhubris Active Member

Aug 15, 2011
    Some cards are not properly implemented. Genetic Super Soldier's special ability and Expert Trainer just plain don't work as far as I can tell, and the Torpedo Fighter seems to be bugged to keep bonuses even if you cancel the battle. The AI is also terribad, but it's hard to say why because the AI moves are hidden.

Undo and multiplayer are also greyed out. Presumably those are coming but for now this thing is half-baked.

2. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Fire sale. I'll buy in hopes they work some things out.

3. currymutton

currymutton Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    Also, updated with "wider" iPad support. But how wide is wide?

4. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Damn, I see it as full price. No deal at that price in afraid given the current state

5. Talbs

Talbs Well-Known Member

May 1, 2011
    Just read on BGG forum from some users that the $1 sale is the devs reducing the price momentarily so they can buy a bunch of copies for their kickstarter promo code handouts.....if I understood what I read correctly.
    So you guys getting it for $1 are extremely lucky (or not, depending on having the same experience as all the reviews so far).

6. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    I bought and used it for a few days but now refunded. sadly while the app is not completed the biggest issues with that AI was so bad playing it didn't really constitute a game and that with certain cards not working correctly it sometime seemed a bit pointless.

I looked at brokenmyth's track record of updating their other apps and communicating outside kick starter and decided that there probably wasn't much to look forward to.

7. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    Ugh! Bye bye $1. You were good to me :)
    I'll give it a play through this weekend. I'll probably just hold on to it & keep an eye out for updates should they ever come.

8. mzinn

mzinn Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2014
    I'm talking WIDE!
    :)

9. Misguided

Misguided Well-Known Member

Jan 27, 2009
    Has this gotten any better with updates?

10. skoptic

skoptic Well-Known Member

Apr 3, 2015
    All the updates have been 'minor bug fixes', so I doubt it...